Bay Hill is a prestigious community located within the Dr. Phillips area of Central Florida. Perfectly situated along the Butler Chain of Lakes, Bay Hill real estate is highly sought after for its pristine landscapes, the world-class Bay Hill Club & Lodge Country Club, and breathtaking lakefront homes. Bay Hill residents enjoy a wealth of amenities, including The Spa at Bay Hill, and a variety of dining options.
Bay Hill Homes for Sale
Bay Hill Homes for Sale
Bay Hill Community Information
Location: Apopka Vineland - North of Sand Lake Road
Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes - Lake Tibet, Lake Chase, Lake Blanche
Home Square Footage: 1,000 - 14,000+
Year Built: 1965 - 2014
HOA Fee's: Bay Hill Homeowners Association Fee's Vary Within the Neighborhood
Community Amenities: Golf Community, Country Club, Lakefront Community
Additional Bay Hill Real Estate Information: Bay Hill Club & Lodge
Just north of Sand Lake Road, is the upscale community of Bay Hill. Complete with single family homes, condominiums, larger estate homes, and lakefront properties, as well as luxury homes in the gated communities of Isle of Osprey and Emerson Pointe. Bay Hill homes for sale can range from $400,000 to $10,000,000. Thanks to its proximity to the Butler Chain of Lakes, residents enjoy water sports from water skiing and kayaking, as well as boating, fishing and sunbathing.
Golfers will find themselves in a paradise thanks to the Bay Hill Club and Lounge. On 270 beautifully manicure acres are 27 holes of pure golfing majesty. Home of the PGA's Arnold Palmer Invitational, a world-class golf experience awaits residents right in their backyards. The Bay Hill Club and Lounge is packed with opportunities for tennis playing, its own spa and salon, fine dining, and a marina right along the Butler Chain of Lakes.
The world famous attractions of Central Florida, including Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios are a mere minutes away from the private oasis that is Bay Hill. Downtown Orlando offers big city opportunities from shopping, dining, museums, to sporting events and nightlife. Bay Hill residents are also just minutes from the famed 'Restaurant Row' on Sand Lake Road. Restaurant Row offers just about every type of cuisine imaginable. On this famed one mile stretch of Sand Lake Road you will find fabulous dining, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.
Bay Hill is an exceptional community to raise a family. The schools are a part of the Orange County District, and are consistently rated amongst the top in the state of Florida. Families here spend their time enjoying the picturesque landscape, numerous recreational activities, and world-class entertainment that Central Florida is famous for. With homes ranging from single family to large estate and luxury homes, Bay Hill is sure to satisfy even the most particular of tastes.
Orange County Public Schools
- Dr. Phillips Elementary – Grades: PreK-5 Distance: .8 mile
- Southwest Middle School – Grades: 6-8 Distance: 1.6 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School – Grades: 9-12 Distance: 2.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 1.2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: .9 mile
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 5.9 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 11 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 4.7 miles
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park with Community Pool, Boat Rentals, Camping, & Fishing Pier – Distance: 6 miles
- Rose Place Orange County Park & Sporting Fields – Distance: 5.2 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 3.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: .6 mile
- Health Central Hospital – Distance: 7.9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 3.7 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Bay Hill community entrance