Conveniently located in the heart of Dr. Phillips real estate and close to parks, restaurants, shops, top-rated schools, major roadways, and theme parks is Bay Springs, a community in Orlando that features single-family homes for sale. The community is located off Fawn Ridge Road and Conroy Windermere Road.
Bay Springs Homes for Sale
Bay Springs Homes for Sale
Homes in Bay Springs range from approximately 1,400 to 2,700+ square feet, offering 3 to 5 bedrooms with 2 to 4 baths. Most homes feature 2-car garages with lot sizes between 1/4 and 1/2 acres enveloped in mature trees. Roughly 24 of the homes enjoy lovely pond views.
One of this community's standout features is its proximity to Shadow Bay Park. A recreational haven, the park offers basketball courts, a full-service tennis center with multiple courts, and a scenic trail with abundant wildlife. A bonus is the direct access that community members have to the park via a connected path. Parking is also available onsite. Additionally, the ever-popular Bill Frederick Park is a mere 1 mile away and offers visitors a wide variety of activities, including fishing, boating, playgrounds, pavilions and barbecues, and camping. This 183-acre gem is set against the serene backdrop of Turkey Lake.
For golf enthusiasts, Metro West Golf Club and Orange Tree Golf Club are only a couple of miles away. In addition, the famed Central Florida theme parks are also a short drive away, with Universal Studios Florida less than 5 miles from Bay Springs as well as Walt Disney World and Seaworld Orlando under 10 miles away.
Residents of Bay Springs also enjoy the convenience of multiple shops and restaurants. There are two grocery stores a little over 1 mile away, a Walmart Supercenter, and a Target a few miles away. The Mall at Millenia, an upscale shopping mall, is also within a short drive, as is Valencia College West Campus, making commuting for students a breeze.
Rounding out this community's appeal is its accessibility to major roadways like Conroy Windermere Road and South Kirkman Road, which provides easy access to the FL Turnpike and I-4. Residents also have a easy access to Downtown Orlando, less than 10 miles away.
Call us today to find out more about Bay Springs.
- Location: Fawn Ridge Road and Conroy Windermere Road
- Year Built: 1983 - 1986
- Number of Homesites: 207 single-family homes
- HOA: Yes
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shoppes of Winder Oaks – Distance: 0.5 mile
- Grand Oaks Village – Distance: .5 miles
- Neighborhood Walmart – Distance: 1.5 miles
- The Grove with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Kirkman Oaks Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Metro West Shoppes – Distance: 3 miles
- Metro West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando Outlet Marketplace – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Target at Millenia Plaza – Distance: 4 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – Distance: 4 miles
- Restaurant Row on Sand Lake Road – Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 9.5 miless
Parks and Recreation
- Shadow Bay Park – Distance: 0.5 mile
- Bill Frederick Park – Distance: 1 mile
- MetroWest Golf Club – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Orange Tree Golf Club – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 3 miles
- Eagle Nest Park – Distance: 4 mile
- Poppy Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Willie Mays Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Rose Place Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Pleasant Valley Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Shingle Creek Trail – Distance: 5 miles
- ICON Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Park: Distance: 8 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 9 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 9.5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 3 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 7.5 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Bay Springs subdivision.