Bay Lakes at Granada - Dr Phillips
Bay Lakes at Granada Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||98%|
Bay Lakes at Granada is a secluded neighborhood surrounding Lake Sloat and Lake Tucker. The Dr Phillips community is ideally located within walking distance to shopping, and dining at Restaurant Row. Bay Lakes at Granada offers a wide range of home sizes, from 3 to 6 bedroom homes with square footages from 1,500 to over 3,000. Bay Lake at Granada consists of 391 homes on larger than normal lot sizes for this highly desirable area.
Bay Lakes at Granada Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Bay Lakes at Granada Community Information
Location: Granada Blvd & South Apopka Vineland Road
Surrounding Lakes: Lake Sloat and Lake Tucker
Number of Homesites: 391
Square Feet: 1,500 - 3,000
Year Built: 1979 - 1985
HOA Fee's: $110 per year *subject to change
Community Amenities: Waterfront Community, Children's Playground, Tennis Court
Orange County Public Schools
- Bay Meadows Elementary School: Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: 1.1 miles
- Southwest Middle School: Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 2.3 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 3.1 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: .5 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: .5 mile
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 10.7 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 3.9 miles
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park with Community Pool, Boat Rentals, Camping, & Fishing Pier – Distance: 5.1 miles
- Rose Place Orange County Park & Sporting Fields – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 1.3 miles
- Health Central Hospital – Distance: 9.2 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance 3.2 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Bay Lakes at Granada community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.