Heritage Bay is a luxury home community located in the prestigious Phillips Landing, boasting highly sought-after Dr. Phillips real estate. The 24-hour guard-gated community features an array of upscale amenities and 134 single-family homes boasting 2,100+ to over 4,200+ square feet.
Mature trees canopy the roads leading to the estate-style homes of Heritage Bay, which feature barrel tile roofs and paved driveways. Grand foyers, cathedral ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows set the stage for magnificent one and two-story floor plans. Homes in Heritage Bay, built between 1980 through 2000, boast 4-6 bedrooms, 3-5 baths, and 2-3 car garages. No stone has been unturned when it comes to the details that grace the homes in Heritage Bay– crown molding, high-end appliances, granite, Travertine, and wood flooring are sure to impress. Inviting floor plans with bright open spaces seamlessly transition each room. Eat-in kitchens, great rooms, bonus rooms, and stunning owner’s suites offer plenty of space for single and multigenerational families. Most homes in Heritage Bay enjoy lavish, fenced-in outdoor living areas with private pools, outdoor kitchens, and patio space. Residents have access to the finest amenities, such as tennis courts, boat docks, water access, a fishing pier, and play areas, to name a few. Privacy, pristine landscaping, and beautiful conservation areas are reasons to call Heritage Bay home.
Heritage Bay is located in the sought-after area of Dr. Phillips, just Southwest of Downtown Orlando. Dr. Phillips is known for its proximity to all the best Central Florida offers, such as Restaurant Row, a mecca of world-class shopping, incredible entertainment, and thrilling theme parks. Heritage Bay is zoned for some of the best public schools in Orlando. Outdoor recreation abounds at nearby freshwater lakes, including Big Sand Lake. While convenient access to major Expressways and I4 makes commuting to Downtown Orlando, the Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona, and other areas throughout Central Florida a breeze.
Look no further than Heritage Bay for those looking for a private, 24-hour guard gated neighborhood in Orlando.
- Location: Phillips Landing, Apopka Vineland Road
- Number of Homesites: 134
- Year(s) Built: 1996 - 2011
- HOA Fee: Yes
- Square Footage: 2,100+ to over 4,200+
- Community Amenities: Guard-Gated Community, Lakefront Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Boat Access, Fishing Pier, Basketball Courts, Golf-Carts Allowed, Security
Dining and Shopping
- Dellagio Town Centre - Distance: 1 mile
- Grocery Store (Publix at Plaza Venezia) - Distance: 2 miles
- Marketplace at Dr. Phillips - Distance: 2 miles
- Plaza Venezia - Distance: 2 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 3 miles
- Bay Hill Plaza - Distance: 3 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 2 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 7 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 5 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort-Distance: 6 miles
- Dr. Phillips Community Park- Distance: 3 miles
- Orange Tree Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Bay Hill Country Club - Distance: 3 miles
- Big Sand Lake - Distance: 3 miles
- Cocoa Beach (East Coast) -Distance: 65 miles
- Bay Meadows Elementary: Distance: 1 mile
- Southwest Middle School: Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Buena Vista High School: Distance: 4 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. Phillips Hospital- Distance: 4 miles
- Advent Health Palm Parkway ER - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Heritage Bay Entrance.