Isle of Osprey - Bay Hill / Dr Phillips
Isle of Osprey Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||92%|
Prestige and exclusivity best describe this peninsula of Dr. Phillips lakefront real estate Ideally located in Southwest Orlando, between Lake Blanch and Lake Chase, is the exclusive Isle of Osprey community. This private, 24 Hour guard-gated Dr. Phillips community offers luxury real estate that relishes in the beauty of the Butler Chain of Lakes.
Isle of Osprey Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
With conservation of nature in mind, Isle of Osprey is characterized by its gorgeous greenery, tall pines, lush cypress, and plentiful wildlife. Just a walk away from the Bay Hill Club & Lodge Golf Course, Isle of Osprey homes for sale are often built on over an acre and views that vary from spectacular lakefront and golf course vantage points. Isle of Osprey is truly one of Central Florida's most prestigious upscale communities. The Dr. Phillips community of Isle of Osprey is located within excellent proximity to highly rated Orange County Schools, as well as shopping, dining, grocery stores, parks and recreation, and Orlando area hospitals.
Isle of Osprey Community Information
Location: Apopka Vineland - North of Sand Lake Road - Adjacent to Bay Hill
Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes - Lake Chase, Lake Blanche
Number of Homesites: 22
Year Built: 1992 - 2010
Square Feet: 5,500 - 15,000+
HOA Fee’s: $1875 quarterly *subject to change
Community Amenities: Gated Community, Lakefront Community
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary: Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: 3.7 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 2.1 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 3.9 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 1.8 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 2.6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 7.3 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 9 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance 13.1 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 6.3 miles
- Rose Place Orange County Park & Sporting Fields – Distance: 5.3 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 2.8 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 2.1 miles
- Health Central Hospital – Distance: 7.9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 5.3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Isle of Osprey community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 5:15am EST.