Windermere Heights - Dr Phillips
Windermere Heights Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||95%|
The Windermere Height community in Dr. Phillips is known for its great location, large home sites. The community comprises of 69 home sites set on large lots up to 2 acres in size. The community offers of 3 to 6 bedroom homes most built in the 80’s and 90’s. Windermere Heights is one of the few subdivisions in Dr. Phillips with no homeowners association. The community is within walking distance to Palm Lake Elementary, and Olympia High School. Windermere Heights is a peaceful, private community with convenient access to shopping, restaurants, and downtown Orlando.
Windermere Heights Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Windermere Heights Community Information
Location: Dr Phillips Blvd & Oakland Place, South of Conroy Windermere Road
Number of Homesites: 69
Year Built: 1985 - Vacant Lots
Square Feet: 2,367 - 4,000+
HOA Fee's: No Homeowners Association
Community Amenities: None
The Dr. Phillips community of Windermere Heights is located within excellent proximity to highly rated Orange County Schools, as well as shopping, dining, grocery stores, parks and recreation, and Orlando area hospitals.
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary: Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: .6 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 1.3 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 2 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: .4 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 2.2 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 4.7 miles
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center with Super Target - Distance: 11 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance 10 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 2.3 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance 1.9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Windermere Heights community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 6:45pm EST.