Phillips Oaks offers Dr. Phillips homes for sale with easy access to outdoor activities, dining, shopping, higher education institutions, and major roadways. The community is located off Turkey Lake Road and Oak Knoll Lane.
Phillips Oaks Homes for Sale
Phillips Oaks Homes for Sale
Development in Phillips Oaks started from 1999 to 2001; homes in Phillips Oaks range from around 1,500 square feet to 2,300+ square feet and offer 3 to 4 bedrooms with 2 to 3.5 baths and 2-car garages. The community is dotted with mature trees, and approximately 20 homes enjoy pond views. Several homes have added private pools; others feature fenced-in yards, perfect for furry friends.
Residents of Phillips Oaks enjoy easy access to one of the most popular parks in the area. With its multiple tennis courts, full-service tennis center, basketball courts, and scenic walking trails, Shadow Bay Park is just across the street from the neighborhood. Another popular spot is Bill Frederick Park. Set on the banks of picturesque Turkey Lake, this 183-acre park features fishing, boating, playgrounds, and pavilions.
There are even more outdoor adventures within a short drive. ICON Park, an entertainment complex with more than 50 attractions, including a 400-foot-tall observation wheel, a wax museum, and an aquarium, along with multiple restaurants, bars, and shops, is only a few miles away, as is Universal Studios Florida, which is practically around the corner. Walt Disney World and Seaworld Orlando are within a short drive, offering residents even more options. Several golf courses are nearby, including Metro West Golf Club and Orange Tree Golf Club, which are within a couple of miles.
Phillips Oaks is close to everyday conveniences, including a Publix Grocery Store, a Neighborhood Walmart, Walmart Supercenter, and a Target, all within a short distance. For the ultimate in retail therapy, The Mall at Millenia is just a few miles away. In addition, major thoroughfares, including Conroy Windermere Road, South Kirkman Road, the FL Turnpike, and I-4, are all within a short drive. Zoned for top-rated schools, Phillips Oaks is also only a few miles from Valencia College West Campus.
Call us today to find out more about Phillips Oaks.
- Location: Turkey Lake Road and Oak Knoll Lane.
- Year Built: 1999 - 2001
- Number of Homesites: 103 single-family homes
- HOA: Yes
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 2 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Shoppes of Winder Oaks – Distance: 0.5 mile
- Kirkman Oaks Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1 miles
- Grand Oaks Village – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Neighborhood Walmart – Distance: 2 miles
- Orlando Outlet Marketplace – Distance: 2 miles
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – Distance: 2.5 miles
- The Grove with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Metro West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Target at Millenia Plaza – Distance: 3.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Restaurant Row on Sand Lake Road – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Metro West Shoppes – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 9 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Shadow Bay Park – Distance: 0.5 mile
- Orange Tree Golf Club – Distance: 2 miles
- Bill Frederick Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 3.5 miles
- MetroWest Golf Club – Distance: 3 miles
- Eagle Nest Park – Distance: 3 mile
- Willie Mays Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Shingle Creek Trail – Distance: 4 miles
- ICON Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Palmer Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Poppy Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Park – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 8 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 9 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 2.5 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 4.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Phillips Oaks subdivision.