Phillips Bay - Dr Phillips
Phillips Bay Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||98%|
Located on the shores of Spring Lake lies the private gated community of Phillips Bay. Phillips Bay features spacious 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes and condominiums with tile roofs and attached 1 or 2 car garages. The community offers residents a private clubhouse with community pool and fitness center. Conveniently located off of Wallace Road residents of Phillips Bay enjoy maintenance free living with all the conveniences the Dr. Phillips area has to offer.
Phillips Bay Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Phillips Bay Community Information
Location: Wallace Road & Stonehenge Drive
Surrounding Lakes: Spring Lake
Year Built: 1999 - 2000
Square Feet: 1,520 - 2,384
HOA Fees: $325.00 Per Month *subject to change
Community Amenities: Gated Community, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Center
The Dr. Phillips community of Phillips Bay is located within excellent proximity to highly rated Orange County Schools, as well as shopping, dining, grocery stores, parks and recreation, and Orlando area hospitals.
Orange County Public Schools
- Dr Phillips Elementary – Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: 0.5 mile
- Southwest Middle School – Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 1 mile
- Dr. Phillips High School – Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 1.1 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 1.4 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 1.3 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 5.3 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 10.4 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 5.1 miles
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park, Community Pool, Boat Rentals, Camping, & Fishing Pier – Distance: 4.1 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 4.1 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 1 mile
*Distances are approximately measured from the Phillips Bay community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 10:30am EST.