Tucked away in the sought-after Dr. Phillips area and enjoying convenience to everything from outdoor activities to dining and shopping to higher education institutions and major roadways is Lake Cane Hills, a community in Orlando that features single-family homes for sale. The community is located off Turkey Lake Road and Lake Marsha Drive to the North and Turkey Lake Road and Westmar Drive to the South.
Lake Cane Hills Homes for Sale
Lake Cane Hills Homes for Sale
Built in the late 1950s to early 1970s, homes in Lake Cane Hills range in size from approximately 1,000 square feet to 2,300+ square feet and offer 2 to 5 bedrooms with 1.5 to 3 baths. Most homes feature 1- or 2-car garages and have lots with mature trees. Thirteen of the homes enjoy lovely views of Lake Odell, and 6 have direct access to Lake Cane, just across Turkey Lake Road. One of this community's advantages is its proximity to numerous outdoor activities and theme parks. For instance, with its multiple tennis courts, full-service tennis center, basketball courts, and scenic walking trails, Shadow Bay Park is just 1 mile away. Local favorite Bill Frederick Park is also close by. Set on the banks of beautiful Turkey Lake, this 183-acre park features numerous activities, including fishing, boating, playgrounds, pavilions and barbecues, and camping.
Golfers can enjoy several nearby golf courses, including Metro West Golf Club and Orange Tree Golf Club, which are only a few miles away. Those who love exciting theme park adventures will be thrilled with this community's proximity. Central Florida's beloved attractions and theme parks are only a short drive away, with Universal Studios Florida practically around the corner, ICON Park only a few miles away, and Walt Disney World and Seaworld Orlando within 10 miles.
Residents of Lake Cane Hills also enjoy proximity to shops, restaurants, and roadways. There is a Publix Grocery Store just over 1 mile away, a Neighborhood Walmart, Walmart Supercenter, and a Target only a few miles away. The Mall at Millenia, an upscale shopping mall, is also a few miles away. The community is zoned for "A" rated schools, and Valencia College West Campus is only a few miles away.
The community's easy accessibility to major roadways makes it appealing to residents. Conroy Windermere Road and South Kirkman Road are under 1 mile away, providing great convenience to the FL Turnpike, I-4, and Downtown Orlando.
Call us today to find out more about Lake Cane Hills.
Lake Cane Hills Community Information
- Location: Turkey Lake Road and Lake Marsha Drive to the North, and Turkey Lake Road and Westmar Drive to the South
- Year Built: 1959 - 1972
- Number of Homesites: 161 single-family homes
- HOA: Yes
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 3 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Shoppes of Winder Oaks – Distance: 1 mile
- Kirkman Oaks Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Grand Oaks Village – Distance: 2 miles
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – Distance: 2 miles
- Neighborhood Walmart – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando Outlet Marketplace – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Metro West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Target at Millenia Plaza – Distance: 3 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – Distance: 3 miles
- The Grove with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 3 miles
- Restaurant Row on Sand Lake Road – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Metro West Shoppes – Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 9.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Shadow Bay Park – Distance: 1 mile
- Orange Tree Golf Club – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Bill Frederick Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Shingle Creek Trail – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 2.5 miles
- ICON Park – Distance: 3 miles
- MetroWest Golf Club – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Eagle Nest Park – Distance: 4 mile
- Willie Mays Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Rose Place Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Palmer Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Poppy Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Park – Distance: 7 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 9 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 9.5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 2 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Lake Cane Hills subdivision.