Considering Dr. Phillips real estate? Welcome to Lake Cane Estates located in a prime location close to parks, restaurants, shops, higher education, major roadways, and theme parks. Lake Cane Estates is located off Turkey Lake Road and Archwood Drive to the north and Turkey Lake Road and Skylane Drive to the South and offers single-family homes for sale.
Lake Cane Estates Homes for Sale
Lake Cane Estates Homes for Sale
Built mostly in the early to late-1970s, the ranch-style homes within Lake Cane Estates range from just under 1,400 to 2,500+ square feet and offer 3 to 4 bedrooms with 2 to 3 baths and 2-car garages. Some homes have added private pools to their backyards; others have fenced-in spaces and back patios, perfect for weekend barbeques. The community boasts mature trees in a quaint setting and access to neighboring trails.
Lake Cane Estates residents enjoy easy access to a range of outdoor activities offered at nearby parks, including Shadow Bay Park, a recreation area featuring the Lake Cane Tennis Center, basketball courts, and scenic trails. Additional outdoor adventures await at Bill Frederick Park, a 183-park set on the banks of picturesque Turkey Lake. Located only 1 mile away, the park offers visitors everything from fishing and boating to barbecues and pavilions to disc golf and walking trails.
There are two golf courses, Metro West Golf Club and Orange Tree Golf Club, just a few miles away, perfect for those who want to relax on the greens. For those hungry for a little more high-energy activities, some of Central Florida’s most popular theme parks are nearby, with Universal Studios Florida practically around the corner and Walt Disney World and Seaworld Orlando under 10 miles away.
Regarding everyday conveniences, Lake Cane Estates does not disappoint. There are multiple shops and restaurants within a short drive, including a Publix Grocery Store and Neighborhood Walmart a little over 1 mile away and a Walmart Supercenter and Target only a few miles away. In addition, The Mall at Millenia, an upscale shopping mall with a wide variety of shops and restaurants, is just a few miles away.
Zoned for “A” rated schools, the community is also a commuter’s dream for Valencia College West Campus students, which is only a few miles away. It’s also convenient to major roads like Conroy Windermere Road and South Kirkman Road, providing easy access to the FL Turnpike and I-4.
Call us today to find out more about Lake Cane Estates.
- Location: Turkey Lake Road and Archwood Drive to the north and Turkey Lake Road and Skylane Drive to the South
- Year Built: 1961 - 1980
- Number of Homesites: 126 single-family homes
- HOA: Yes
Orange County Public Schools
- Palm Lake Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 2 miles
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Shoppes of Winder Oaks – Distance: .5 mile
- Grand Oaks Village – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Kirkman Oaks Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Neighborhood Walmart – Distance: 2.5 miles
- The Grove with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Universal CityWalk Orlando – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando Outlet Marketplace – Distance: 3 miles
- Metro West Village Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – Distance: 3 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Target at Millenia Plaza – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Metro West Shoppes – Distance: 4 miles
- Restaurant Row on Sand Lake Road – Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 10 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Shadow Bay Park – Distance: .5 mile
- Bill Frederick Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Orange Tree Golf Club – Distance: 2.5 miles
- MetroWest Golf Club – Distance: 3 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 3.5 miles
- ICON Park – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Eagle Nest Park – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Shingle Creek Trail – Distance: 4 miles
- Poppy Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Willie Mays Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Pleasant Valley Park – Distance: 5.5 miles
- Rose Place Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Gotha Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Park – Distance: 8.5 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 10.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 8.5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 2.5 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 7 miles
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Lake Cane Estates subdivision.