Willowwood - Dr Phillips
Willowwood Real Estate Market Statistics
|Average Days on Market:||Days|
|List to Sell Price Percentage:||99%|
Willowwood is a wonderful neighborhood of custom-built homes on large lots. Located off of Conroy-Windermere Road east of Apopka Vineland Willowwood is nestled between the Windy Ridge Elementary School and Olympia High School. The community consists of 4 and 5 bedroom traditional custom-built homes on a minimum ½ acre of land. Construction in the community began in 1984 and finished in 1988. This well manicured subdivision with tree-lined streets is surrounded by a community lake and park with a tennis court.
Willowwood Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Willowwood Community Information
Location: Conroy Windermere Road & Hutchinson Road
Number of Homesites: 76
Year Built: 1984 - 1989
Square Feet: 2,115 - 2,961
HOA Fee's: $405.00 Annual *subject to change
Community Amenities: Tennis Court
The Dr. Phillips community of Willowwood is located within excellent proximity to highly rated Orange County Schools, as well as shopping, dining, grocery stores, parks and recreation, and Orlando area hospitals.
Orange County Public Schools
- Dr Phillips Elementary: Grades: PreK - 5 Distance: .1 mile
- Southwest Middle School: Grades: 6 - 8 Distance: 2.6 mile
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades: 9 - 12 Distance: 1 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Shopping Center with Grocery Store – Distance: 0.6 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 3.7 mile
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 4.7 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance 10 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park – Distance: 7.1 miles
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp – Distance: 1 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center – Distance: 2.9 mile
- Health Central Hospital – Distance: 6.4 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 5.9miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Willowwood community entrance
Dr Phillips Featured Communities
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.