The elegant community of Ruby Lake, positioned on Lake Ruby between Palm Parkway and S. Apopka Vineland Rd, is an excellent location for real estate in Dr. Phillips. Homes for sale in this neighborhood enjoy convenient access to nearby Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando as well as other popular Orlando area attractions. Dr. Phillips area dining, shopping, and entertainment are just minutes away. I-4 highway interchanges provide access to downtown Orlando as well as both coasts and the Floridas Turnpike. Discover many popular dining venues and everyday conveniences along S. Apopka Vineland Rd. Highly rated Orange County Schools provide community families Pre-K through high school.
Ruby Lake Homes For Sale
Ruby Lake Homes For Sale
Located in the desirable suburb of Dr. Phillips, Ruby Lake contains luxurious energy-efficient single-family homes in a convenient central location. This gated community includes homes by builders Pulte & M/I Homes, offering a variety of floor plans with between three and seven bedrooms: tile roofs and community provided landscaping services help to ensure low-maintenance living. Most homesites in this community are waterfront while others enjoy a beautiful water view, and all can delight in the nightly Disney fireworks show. Residents will love the resort-style pool with adjacent kids splash zone, clubhouse, fire pit and community pier overlooking Lake Ruby. The private resident fitness center and on-site tennis courts facilitate a healthy, active lifestyle.
Dr. Phillips is known for its delicious dining both along Restaurant Row, and nearby I Drive. Noted entertainment such as Madame Tussauds, The Chocolate Museum, The Wheel at Icon Park, and multiple mini-golf venues are just a short drive away. Golfers will find an array of lush golf courses as well as the exciting Topgolf. The Mall at Millennia, Florida Mall, several major Outlet Malls, and the elegant Dellagio Town Center on Sand Lake Road will delight shopping enthusiasts. The area around Ruby Lake is rich with a selection of supermarkets, retail outlets, quick service dining options, and other everyday life conveniences.
Residents of Ruby Lake can enjoy living in this secure, private, Dr. Phillips neighborhood located near the heart of exciting Orlando attractions. Schedule a visit to come and see in person all that this lakefront Dr. Phillips neighborhood has to offer!
Location: Lemon Lake Blvd & Citrus Park Dr
Number of Homesites: 237
Year Built: 2016-2020
Square Footage: 2,104 - 4,900
Community Amenities: Gated community, resort-style community pool, kids splash zone, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis court, fire pit, community pier
Orange County Public Schools
- Sand Lake Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 3 miles
- Southwest Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 7 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 6 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at Regency Village with retail and dining - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Shoppes at Lake Avenue with Grocery Store - 1 mile
- Crossroads of Lake Buena Vista - 1.5 miles
- Trader Joe’s - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Whole Foods Market - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 9.5 miles
- The Florida Mall - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 2 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 15.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. Phillips Community Park - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Reserve - Distance: 7 miles
- Dr. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance: 6 miles
- Topgolf - Distance: 5 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 2 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration - Distance: 7 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 3.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Ruby Lake community entrance.