Considering Dr. Phillips real estate for a home purchase? Explore Citrus Chase, a community in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando featuring townhomes for sale. Citrus Chase offers coveted community amenities plus one of the best locations in the Central Florida area for convenience to restaurants, theme parks, roadways, and outdoor activities. The community is located off S Apopka Vineland Rd & Citrus Chase Drive.
Citrus Chase Homes for Sale
Citrus Chase Homes for Sale
Constructed in the early 1980s, the community welcomes residents with towering, mature oak trees providing shade and beauty. The 133 homes here feature between 2 and 3 bedrooms, 2 - 2.5 bathrooms with 1-car garages and range from approximately 1,000 square feet to just under 2,000 square feet. Citrus Chase gives residents ample opportunities to get out into the Florida sunshine to enjoy everything from a dip in the community pool to an invigorating tennis match on the community tennis courts to social gatherings with neighbors at the community clubhouse.
For additional activities, residents don't have to go far. Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, which features a lakeside walking trail, splash park and playground, sports fields, and dog run, is 4 miles away. And Bill Frederick Park, a 183-acre area that offers visitors everything from fishing and boating to hiking and disc golf, is only 6 miles away. Several golf courses are nearby, including the famed Bay Hill Golf Club, Orange Tree Golf Course, and the MetroWest Golf Course. And when it comes to theme park action, this community couldn't be better situated, with the Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort only 5 miles away and SeaWorld Orlando 6 miles away.
In addition to outdoor activities and attractions, Citrus Chase is close to a wide range of shopping and dining options and several grocery stores, including the well-known "Restaurant Row". I Drive's attractions are located within a short drive. With convenience to major roadways like Apopka Vineland Road, which is at the entrance to the community, along with I-4, merely 4.5 miles away, Citrus Chase provides convenience for commuters.
Call us today to find out more about Citrus Chase.
- Location: S Apopka Vineland Rd & Citrus Chase Drive
- Year Built: early 1980s
- Square Footage: 1,055 - 1,966
- Number of Homesites: 133 townhomes
- HOA: yes
Orange County Public Schools
- Bay Meadows Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Southwest Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Dellagio Town Center – Distance: 0.5 mile
- Trader Joe’s Grocery Store – Distance: .5 mile
- Plaza Venezia with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1 mile
- The Marketplace with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1 mile
- Bayhill Plaza – Distance: 2 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 2.5 miles
- The Grove with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Neighborhood Walmart at the Shoppes of Windermere – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Universal’s CityWalk Orlando – Distance: 5 miles
- Shoppes of Winder Oaks – Distance: 5.5 miles
- Target – Distance: 6.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Disney Springs – Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P Phillips Community Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Shadow Bay Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Fernwood Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Bill Frederick Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Windermere Recreation Area Park – Distance: 7 miles
- Gotha Park – Distance: 7 miles
- R.D. Keene Park – Distance: 7.5 miles
- Lester Mandell Park – Distance: 9 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 11 miles
- Walt Disney World – Distance: 5 miles
- Universal Studios Orlando – Distance: 5 miles
- SeaWorld Orlando – Distance: 6 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital – Distance: 3.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Citrus Chase subdivision.