View Phillips Grove Dr Phillips homes for sale along with detailed community information. Phillips Grove by Pulte homes is neighborhood of single-family residential homes located within the community of Dr. Phillips. Set on the edge of Little Fish Lake, this community features some lakefront properties and amenities such as a community pool and athletic court. It is also conveniently located five minutes from the Dr. P. Phillips Community Park that sits on the shore of the Sand Lake Chain of Lakes. Dr. Phillips is a family-oriented suburb of Orlando known for its proximity to Walt Disney World Resorts and Universal Orlando Resort, in addition to bordering the entertainment district of International Drive.
Phillips Grove Homes For Sale
Phillips Grove Homes For Sale
Phillips Grove, a neighborhood of single-family homes, is located just east of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and just west of Interstate 4. Homeowners are drawn to this area of Southwest Orlando because of its closeness to Central Florida’s most famous attractions including Universal Orlando Resort, the Orlando Eye, International Drive and more. The Dr. Phillips community where this neighborhood resides is named after Dr. Phillip Phillips who was a prominent local businessman in citrus production, which used to predominate the industries of Central Florida. Phillips Grove is an ideal choice for homeowners who want to be just a short drive to all the world class shopping, attractions and eateries Orlando offers, while also residing in an area that houses lots of families and includes beautiful lakes and top-notch public amenities.
Homes within Phillips Grove range from two to seven bedrooms and from two-and-a-half to six-and-a half-bathrooms. The community boasts large homesites of which some are set along Little Fish Lake, giving homeowners a pleasant view of the water from their back porch.
This neighborhood is positioned five minutes from the Dr. P. Phillips Community Park that encompasses a dog park, soccer fields, baseball fields, volleyball courts, a children’s playground, a children’s splash water park, picnic tables and more. Phillips Grove is also perfect for families with small children who want to be less than a mile from the public elementary school.
Phillips Grove Amenities
Homeowners at Phillips Grove enjoy access to a number of neighborhood amenities including a upscale community pool and cabana, an athletic court, lawn maintenance and a gated entrance.
Location: Apopka-Vineland Road & Buenavista Woods Boulevard
Year Built: 2018
Builder: Pulte Homes
Square Feet: 2,104 - 5,113
Community Amenities: gated entrance, community pool and cabana, athletic court
Orange County Area Schools
- Sand Lake Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 0.6 miles
- Southwest Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 4.1 miles
- Dr. Phillips High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4.3 miles
- Windermere Preparatory: Grades Pre-K - 12th Distance: 6.0 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Regency Village Shopping Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1.8 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 2.8 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6.6 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 11.2 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Children’s Water Park, Dog Park - Distance: 0.7 miles
- West Beach Park, Playgrounds, Sand Volleyball Court, Beach - Distance: 2.2 miles
- Tibet-Butler Preserve, Vera Carter Environmental Center & hiking trails - Distance: 3.2 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center - Distance 3.5 miles
- Florida Hospital Celebration - Distance: 5.9 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 1.9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the intersection of Apopka-Vineland Road and Buenavista Woods Boulevard.