Uptown Place is a 5-story condominium community located in the heart of Downtown Orlando. Nestled in the North Quarter District and minutes away from the city and exciting nightlife, these beautiful Orlando condos feature fantastic lake and city views, attractive residences, and a desirable location.
Uptown Place Condos for Sale
Uptown Place Condos for Sale
911 North Orange Avenue 314
911 North Orange Avenue 150
911 North Orange Avenue 243
These pet-friendly condos were built in 2002 and offer a variety of spacious, 1-3 bedroom floor plans. The units include open concept kitchens, stainless steel appliances, private balconies, and granite countertops—planning desks, kitchen bar dining, and hourglass soaker tubs are available in select units.
This beautiful condominium residence offers an array of on-site amenities. The two-story, industrial-style clubhouse is a great place to meet new neighbors and enjoy the pool table and state-of-the-art fitness room. A business center, on-site management, and outside fireplace and outdoor swimming pool are available to all residents. Enjoy security and peace of mind with the underground garage parking and direct access to the interior of the building.
Conveniently located, Uptown Place is minutes away from the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, Amway Arena, and a variety of shopping, dining, and office spaces. Easy drives to groceries, hospitals, and Orange County Public Schools make daily living a breeze. This thriving area also boasts an exciting array of new hotels, businesses, and homes.
Residents enjoy easy access to I-4 and the 408 Expressway, making traveling and commuting a breeze. Enjoy the fun of Downtown Orlando and Lake Eola, or take a quick drive to experience Central Florida’s major attractions, including Sea World, Disney World, and Universal Orlando.
Find the perfect home at Uptown Place Condos.
Uptown Place Community Information
- Location: 911 N Orange Ave and East Marks St.
- Number of Units: 237
- Year Built: 2002
- Square Footage: 562 to 1,651
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Landscaped Courtyards, Business Center, Conference Room, Valet Dry Cleaning, Community Room with Pool table
Orange County Area Schools
- Princeton Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 1.5 miles
- College Park Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 3 miles
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 2.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Colonialtown with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1.5 miles
- SoDo Shopping Center-Distance: 2.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 12 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 7 miles
- Thornton Park- Distance 2 miles
- Mills 50 District with shops and dining - Distance: 1 .5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Ivanhoe Park - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Lake Eola Park- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: 2 miles
- Downtown Orlando YMCA Family Center - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance:18 miles
- Universal Studios - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Advent Health Orlando - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Florida Hospital East Rollins - Distance: 1.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Uptown Place community entrance.