Delaney Park is an attractive residential neighborhood just south of Downtown Orlando. Real Estate in Delaney Park is known for its central location, proximity to Downtown Orlando and its old-world charm. With an official size of only a quarter square mile, homes for sale in Delaney Park move quickly. Residents appreciate the many advantages of Downtown Orlando. Lake Eola Park, the Orlando Science Center, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and the hip SoDo shopping and dining district are all nearby. Both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts, as well as world-famous theme parks like Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, are easily accessible from the I 4 highway. Connections to several major highways mean travel throughout the area is convenient. Delaney Park is served by highly-rated Orange County Public Schools, providing quality education for students from PreK-High School.
Delaney Park Homes for Sale
Delaney Park Homes for Sale
1159 Delaney Avenue 5
1615 Delaney Avenue
1615 South Osceola Avenue
Delaney Park is bordered by E. Gore Street to the north, E. Kaley St. to the north, Delaney Avenue to the west, and Summerlin Avenue to the East. While many homes in Delaney Park were built in the ‘20s, ’30s, and ’40s, more modern homes can be found. As it is not uncommon for homes here to be passed down through generations in a single-family, real estate in Delaney Park is highly valued. Residences range from a modest 650 square feet to over 5,000 square feet with upwards of 5 bedrooms. Quiet brick streets and majestic towering Oaks trees are staples of the neighborhood. Residents relish in the tranquil green parks offering opportunities to play and picnic and take pride in the history of their community.
Delaney Park residents enjoy the advantage of having Downtown Orlando on their doorstep. Find sophisticated dining and shopping, as well as sporting events and world-class entertainment venues. Loch Haven Park is home to a variety of museums and theaters, including an outdoor live performance plaza. The sparkling Lake Eola hosts a regular farmers market and is a wonderful place to come and soak in the Florida sunshine. The historic Henry P. Leu Gardens found just north showcases 50 acres of meandering trails and beautiful gardens. 200-year-old majestic oaks.
Delaney Park offers an excellent location with an opportunity to enjoy urban living in a historic suburban environment. Schedule a time to see for yourself the enticing community of Delaney Park.
Delaney Park Community Information
- Location: Bordered by E. Kaley St. to the South, Gore St to the North, Delaney Ave. to the West and Summerlin Ave. to the East.
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Lancaster
- Year(s) Built: 1920’s - 2020
- Square Footage: <700 - 5,000+
- Community Amenities: Multiple Parks, ball fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic facilities
Orange County Area Schools
- Blankner School: Grades K - 8 - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Boone High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 0.5 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Super Market at the Paramount on Lake Eola prototype urban grocery with underground parking. - Distance: 1.5 miles
- The Market at Southside includes Publix mix of other stores and restaurants - Distance: 1.5 miles
- SoDo Shopping Plaza - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 10 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Winter Park - Distance: 6.2 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 1.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Wadeview Park with picnic pavilions, playground, exercise trail - Distance: 1 mile
- Al Coith Park with trails for biking or jogging, fitness stations - Distance: .5 miles
- Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex with swimming pool and tennis courts - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Henry P Lue Gardens Botanical Gardens with walking paths and topical classes - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Loch Haven Park with museums and theaters - Distance: 4 miles
- Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - 1.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 16.5 miles
- Universal Studios - Distance: 10 miles
- Arnold Palmer Hospital - Distance: 1 mile
- Winnie Palmer Hospital - Distance: 1 mile
- Orlando Regional Medical Center - Distance: 1 mile
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 8 miles
- Orlando Executive Airport - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from The intersection of Raehn St and South Eola Dr.