The Paramount On Lake Eola is a waterfront luxury tower of condominiums in the heart of Downtown Orlando. Real Estate in Downtown Orlando is valued for its fabulous location and proximity to cultural offerings and world-class entertainment and dining. Condos for sale in Downtown Orlando offer cosmopolitan urban living in a beautiful subtropical climate. Towering palm trees, lush green spaces, and sparkling lakes surround The Paramount on Lake Eola. Nearby I-4 connects to area highways and provides access to all major Central Florida attractions. Highly rated Orange County Public Schools provide quality education for students from PreK-High School.
The Paramount Condos for Sale
The Paramount Condos for Sale
The Paramount on Lake Eola boasts panoramic city views with one to four bedrooms. The 314 units are primarily single-story designs, but buyers will find a selection of two-story units. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the beautiful waterfront views, and attached balconies are standard. Residents of The Paramount on Lake Eola will love the many amenities available such as concierge services, covered parking, attached Publix grocery, and on-site storage. This pet-friendly gated community offers a resort-style heated pool and spa with poolside cabanas and grilling station. Take advantage of the clubhouse, fitness center, and outdoor fireplace lounge. Both management and maintenance are located on-site.
It is easy to see why downtown living is so popular. Residents will enjoy Lake Eola’s outdoor amphitheater, paved walking path, and a locally famous weekly farmers market. The area is rich in cultural offerings with a selection of museums, theaters, and art galleries. The nearby Amway center, home of the Orlando Magic, showcases A-list entertainment. The Church Street District is a hub of hip indie shops and antique dealers by day with trendy bars and restaurants popular at night.
The Paramount on Lake Eola is centrally located to popular Central Florida attractions like Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. Orlando International Airport is easily accessible, as are coastal beaches. Discover all that The Paramount on Lake Eola has to offer.
The Paramount Community Information
- Location: 415 E. Pine St on the corner of Lake Ave and E Central Blvd across from Lake Eola
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Eola
- Number of Units: 314
- Year Built: 2008
- Square Footage: 580 - 3,505
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Gated community, concierge services, resort-style heated pool, spa/hot tub, poolside cabanas and grilling station, fitness room, clubhouse, outdoor fireplace lounge, on-site management, on-site maintenance, covered parking, storage units.
Orange County Area Schools
- Lake Como School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 2 miles
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Super Market at The Paramount on Lake Eola - Distance: on-site
- The Fresh Market - Distance: 2 miles
- Trader Joe’s - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Colonial Marketplace with Target and dining - Distance 2.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 11.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 7 miles
- Downtown Winter Park - Distance: 5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: .5 miles
- Church Street Market - Distance: .5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Eola Park with paddle boat rental, playground, paved walking paths and amphitheater - Distance:.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: .5 miles
- The Country Club of Orlando top-rated private golf course - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Henry P Lue Gardens Botanical Gardens with walking paths and topical classes - Distance: 3 miles
- Loch Haven Park with museums and theaters - Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando Science Center - Distance 3 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 18 miles
- Universal Studios - Distance: 11 miles
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Winnie Palmer Hospital - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Orlando Regional Medical Center - Distance: 1.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from The Paramount community entrance.