The Solaire at the Plaza is a beautiful 29 story, 306 suite high rise condominium located at the epicenter of downtown Orlando. Well-designed studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and 2-5-bedroom penthouses display an abundance of light and balconies showcasing city views. Amenities include; 24-hour concierge and security personal, restricted RFT & fingerprint requirements for the property and parking garage a 10th-floor pool nestled in an oasis of lush tropical foliage, an electric barbeque grill, 24-hour fitness center, free access to Wi-Fi in the lobby and amenity deck, and a clubhouse lounge with gaming consoles, a business center, and large flat-screen televisions and surround sound.
Solaire at the Plaza Condos for Sale
Solaire at the Plaza Condos for Sale
155 South Court Avenue 2402
155 South Court Avenue 2510
155 South Court Avenue 2107
155 South Court Avenue 2310
155 South Court Avenue 2308
155 South Court Avenue 1302
155 South Court Avenue 2405
155 South Court Avenue 2408
155 South Court Avenue 2111
155 South Court Avenue 2702
155 South Court Avenue 1110
155 South Court Avenue 1906
Condominiums in the Solaire at the Plaza feature 1 bedroom, 1 bath units with 615-862 square feet of living space; 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 1,212-1,263 square feet; 1 bedroom penthouse with 2 bathrooms and 1,423 square feet; 2 bedroom penthouse with 2 baths and 1,542-2,162 square feet; 3 bedrooms 3 baths penthouse units with 3,696 square feet; and 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms condominium boasting 5,294 square feet.
Condominiums in the coveted Solaire at the Plaza offers one of Central Florida's best locations. Residents can enjoy all that the city offers from dining to nightlife, arts, and culture to festivals. Being moments away from hospitals, schools, and the Sun Rail station means convenient accessibility for day-to-day living.
In addition to the many events and festivals of downtown Orlando, popular neighborhoods such as Thornton Park, Lake Eola Heights, and Delany park are right around the corner. Enjoy strolls around Lake Eola or hop on the iconic swan paddle boats. The Sunday Farmer's Markets draw a crowd for the area's fresh produce and local vendors.
Easy commutes, convenient highway access, and luxurious condominiums make the award-winning Solaire at the Plaza one of Orlando's most sought-after real estate destinations.
Solaire at the Plaza Community Information
- Location: 155 South Court Avenue, East of I-4 and north of the 408
- Number of Units: 304
- Year Built: 2007
- Square Footage: 615 to 5,294
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Swimming pool, grill, fitness center, lounge with internet and gaming area, 24-hour concierge and security personal, restricted RFT fingerprint requirement for property and parking
Orange County Area Schools
- Lake Como School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 2 miles
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Grocery Store (Publix at The Paramount on Lake Eola) - Distance: 0.4 miles
- Church Street Market Street (Dining, Shops) - Distance: 0.2 miles
- Colonial Plaza (Dining, Shops, Bank) - Distance: 3 miles
- Thornton Park (Shops, Dining) - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 10 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 1 mile
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Eola (Children’s Playground, Swan Boat Rental, Outdoor Amphitheater Festivals) - Distance: 0.5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 17 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 10 miles
- Loch Haven Park - Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando Museum of Art - Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando Urban Trail - Distance: 2 miles
- Arnold Palmer Hospital - Distance: 1 mile
- AdventHealth Orlando - Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Solaire at the Plaza community entrance.