Rose Isle is a charming lakefront community offering Orlando real estate near top-rated schools and some of the downtown area's most coveted treasures. The community is located off N Mills Avenue and Lake Shore Drive or N Mills Avenue and Dorchester Street, perfectly suited for those seeking the Florida lake lifestyle.
Rose Isle Homes for Sale
Rose Isle Homes for Sale
Surrounded by three gorgeous lakes, this well-established community offers a wide variety of homes that were built over seven decades and range in size between approximately 2,300 square feet to over 4,500 square feet and offer between 3 and 5 bedrooms, 2 to 5 baths, and 2 to 3 car garages. Roughly 50 homes here offer lovely lake views and access via private boat dock to Lake Rowena, Lake Sue, and Lake Estelle. In addition, many homes in Rose Isle feature private pools and manicured backyards.
In addition to Florida lake living at its finest, one of the biggest draws of the community is its convenience to some of Orlando's most popular attractions. Harry P. Leu Gardens, a stunning botanical garden with 50 acres of landscaped grounds, lake views, and trails adorned by 200-year-old oak trees, is 1.5 miles away, as is Mead Botanical Garden, a tranquil woodland spot that offers wildlife habitats, gardens, ponds, and event spaces. Loch Haven Park, a 45-acre lakeside area that features a variety of museums and attractions, including the Orlando Science Center, Orlando Shakespeare Theater, and the Orlando Museum of Art, is a mile away. And Downtown Orlando and the Amway Center, which hosts professional sporting events and concerts, are nearby.
In addition, there are multiple parks surrounding the community. Lake Rowena Park offers scenic walking paths and lakefront views. Gaston Edwards Park boasts a lakefront playground for the kiddos to play while the adults relax. Lake Baldwin Park, a 23-acre dog-friendly park, offers a beach, pavilions, picnic areas, and a boat ramp.
Rose Isle is also close to various dining options that offer everything from casual fare to upscale lakefront experiences, and everyday conveniences are just a short drive away. There's a Publix Grocery Store at Hollieanna Shopping Center just 1.5 miles away, a Walmart Supercenter just 4 miles away, and several shopping complexes within just a few miles, including Fashion Square and Winter Park Village.
Rose Isle Community Information
- Location: N Mills Avenue and Lake Shore Drive or N Mills Avenue and Dorchester Street.
- Year Built: 1953 - 2016
- Number of Homesites: 152 single-family homesites
- HOA: yes
- Lakes: Lake Rowena, Lake Sue, Lake Estelle
Orange County Area Schools (Varies based on Address)
- Audubon Park K-8 School: Grades K-8th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Winter Park High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Hollieanna Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Winter Park Village – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Center of Winter Park – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Colonial Plaza – Distance: 3 miles
- Fashion Square Mall – Distance: 3 miles
- Shops on Park – Distance: 3 miles
- Aloma Shopping Center – Distance: 4 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 4 miles
- SODO Shopping Center – Distance: 6 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance - Distance: 4 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orlando Science Center - Distance: .5 mile
- Harry P Leu Gardens - Distance: .5 mile
- Mead Botanical Garden - 1.5 miles
- Lake Rowena Park – Distance: .5 mile
- Lake Estelle Park – Distance: .5 mile
- Loch Haven Park – Distance: 1 mile
- Lake Formasa Park – Distance: 1 mile
- Matthews Park – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Gaston Edwards Park – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Bonnie Burn Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Songbird Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Princeton Park – Distance: 2 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 4 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 20 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 12 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 17 miles
- Florida Hospital – Distance: 0.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Rose Isle subdivision.