A bungalow neighborhood and Central Florida fun all come together at Audubon Park in the Milk District. This award-winning eco-district is located in Northeast Orlando and ideally situated near Winter Park, Leu Gardens, and Downtown Orlando. A hip and vibrant community, this local hot spot features everything from vintage shopping, to unique dining, to some of the best special events in Central Florida.
Audubon Park Homes for Sale
Audubon Park Homes for Sale
Audubon Park was established in the late 1950 and 1960s and catered to the nearby Orlando Air Force Base and Naval Training Center Orlando. Since then, the flourishing community has developed into a thriving area of locally-owned businesses and endless events and social activities. This hidden gem features a unique combination of independent artists and diverse artisans, creating a trendy, urban environment void of commercial businesses and large chains. Gourmet cupcakes, specialty cocktail bars, craft beer, and everything in between is available in this dynamic community.
One block from Corrine Drive is the local hot spot, East End Market. This unique, 2-story market features a variety of merchants, offices, retail shops, ample event space, a demonstration kitchen, and an award-winning caterer. Bike rentals are also available at the market to explore all that Audubon Park has to offer.
Audubon Park boasts an active social scene with activities for all ages. Pick up some local produce at the Monday Night Farmer’s Market or take part in a “sip and stroll” event for delicious wine pairings while shopping. Search for the perfect vintage top and jewelry, or attend one of the unique events offered, such as Zombietober Fest or the Bastille Day Bash.
Experience an eclectic and unique community at the Audubon Park Garden District.
- Location: South of Corrine Drive, East of N Bumby Ave, West of Bennett Road and North of Pelican Lane/Plaza Terrace Dr.
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Cay Dee & Lake Shannon
- Year(s) Built: 1950s - 1960s
- Square Footage: 1,000 - 2,700+
Orange County Area Schools
- Audubon Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5 Distance: .5 mile
- Audubon Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 1.5 miles
- Winter Park High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 2.5 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Colonial Town with Publix Grocery - Distance: 2 miles
- Baldwin Park with Grocery Store - 1 mile
- Colonial Plaza Mall with dining, shopping and services - 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance:14 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 3 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World-Distance: 20 miles
- Harry P Leu Gardens- Distance: 1.2 Miles
- Downtown Orlando YMCA Family Center - Distance: 2 miles
- Advent Health Orlando- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando VA Medical Center- Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Corrine Drive.