Enjoy sophisticated downtown Orlando living at 101 Eola. This beautiful 12-story high rise features the best of both worlds: modern city living in a welcoming, neighborhood atmosphere. Charming tree-lined streets and brick-covered roads surround this vibrant location in the heart of downtown Orlando.
101 Eola Condos for Sale
101 Eola Condos for Sale
101 Eola is a 12-story high-rise ideally situated within walking distance to Lake Eola, Thornton Park, and College Park. The Orlando condominium complex features modern, emerald green architecture and a variety of restaurants and retail shops on the main floor. Residents can choose from 1-2 bedroom floor plans with 1-2 baths options. Bright and spacious homes are highlighted by floor to ceiling windows and modern touches, including oversized tubs in master suites, wood flooring, granite counters, large balconies, and stainless appliances. Building amenities make daily living fun and smooth with a clubhouse, resort-style pool, and spa. The fifth floor also features a spacious living and entertainment area for residents, and this is the only property in downtown featuring a sauna. 101 Eola offers 24-hour concierge and security as well as gated parking.
101 Eola’s location is ideal for those looking to experience the best in Central Florida Living. The dynamic community is surrounded by restaurants, boutiques, and exciting nightlife. Families appreciate the proximity to Orange County Publics School, recreational opportunities, medical centers, and groceries, making daily necessities quick and convenient.
Easy access to I-4 and the 408 Expressway make commuting and experiencing Orlando’s major attractions a breeze. Take a short drive to get to multiple Florida beaches, Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando Resort. Grab a bite to eat at one of the area’s excellent restaurants before catching a show at the Dr. Philips Performing Arts Center.
Experience a charming community in the heart of Orlando at 101 Eola.
- Location: East Central Blvd and South Eola Drive
- Number of Units: 146
- Year Built: 2008
- Square Footage: 640 to 1,774
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: 24/7 Security, Catering Kitchen, Clubroom/Party Room, Conference Room, Fire Pit, Fitness Center, Outdoor Lounge, Heated Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Theater Room, Common area WiFi, Concierge, Doorman, Outdoor Lounge, Mailroom with Amazon Lockers
Orange County Area Schools
- Lake Como School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Paramount at Lake Eola with Publix Grocery - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 11 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6 miles
- Thornton Park - Distance 1 mile
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World - Distance:17 miles
- Lake Eola Park- Distance: 1 mile
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: .5 mile
- Downtown Orlando YMCA Family Center - Distance: 1.5 mile
- Advent Health Orlando - Distance: 3 miles
- Florida Hospital East Rollins - Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from 101 Eola community entrance.