The Vue is a contemporary tower of condominiums located in the heart of downtown Orlando at the corner of E. Robinson St and N. Rosalind Ave. With the distinction of being the tallest residential building in Central Florida, The Vue commands spectacular city views in every direction. Located just moments from the beautiful Lake Eola Park, The Vue is surrounded by an array of city dining and entertainment. Central Florida’s I-4 and 408 provides direct access to popular attractions such as Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld as well as coastal beaches, Kennedy Space Center and the Orlando International Airport. Highly-rated Orange County Public Schools serve families with students from PreK-High School.
The Vue Condos for Sale
The Vue Condos for Sale
150 East Robinson Street 425
150 East Robinson Street 2009
150 East Robinson Street 2708
150 East Robinson Street 2901
The Vue is known as an active and friendly community with a well established social scene. A selection of varied residences inside includes modern studios, dramatic loft units with 20 ft floor to ceiling windows and spiral staircases, 1-3 bedroom condominiums, and top floor four-bedroom penthouses. All residences are appointed with private balconies. Security at The Vue is top-notch with a 24-hour doorman, concierge services, and biometric scanning at every entrance. The Vue is known for its unmatched facilities for active residents. Take advantage of the 5,000 square foot fitness center with state of the art equipment, and yoga studio with free classes for residents. Outside on the expansive elevated amenities deck, find a Jr Olympic size heated pool, resort-style seating and loungers, and basketball/tennis court. This building even includes a convenient dog park on the ground floor.
The Vue offers all the advantages of living in Downtown Orlando with a highly walkable location and easy access to The Central Business District, Church Street Market, and Thornton Park. Cultural offerings include The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts and a variety of theaters, museums, and independent entertainment venues. Take a walk around beautiful Lake Eola. The Orlando Farmers Market is hosted weekly with arts and crafts, prepared foods, fresh local produce, and refreshing cool beverages.
The Vue provides a unique opportunity for contemporary urban living in Downtown Orlando. Easy accessibility to nearby highways makes travel beyond the city quick and convenient. The Vue’s central downtown location takes advantage of all the city has to offer. Schedule your own opportunity to experience life at The Vue.
The Vue Community Information
- Location: 150 E. Robinson St. and N Rosalind Ave
- Number of Units: 375
- Year Built: 2007
- Square Footage: 568 - 3,173
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: 24-hour doorman, concierge services, resort-style Jr Olympic size heated pool, large amenities deck with tennis/basketball court, state of the art fitness center including boxing equipment, yoga studio with resident classes, media room, business center/cyber cafe, on-site dog park, biometric security scanning at all entrances, private parking, guest parking, 24-hour roaming security, on-site storage.
Orange County Area Schools
- Lake Como School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 3.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Super Market at The Paramount on Lake Eola - Distance: 0.5 miles
- Trader Joe’s - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Colonial Marketplace with Target and dining - Distance 2.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 11 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Dantado Orlando with Macys and Lego store - Distance: 0.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 0.5 miles
- Church Street Market - Distance: 0.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Eola Park with paddle boat rental, playground, paved walking paths and amphitheater - Distance:.5 miles
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: .5 miles
- The Country Club of Orlando top-rated private golf course - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Henry P Lue Gardens Botanical Gardens with walking paths and topical classes - Distance: 3 miles
- Loch Haven Park with museums and theaters - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando Science Center - Distance 2.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 17 miles
- Universal Studios - Distance: 10.5 miles
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Orlando Regional Medical Center - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Advent Health Centra Care Colonialtown - Urgent Care - Distance: 2 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from The Vue community entrance.