The SoDo District is a business and residential district nestled one mile south of downtown Orlando. Surrounded by historic neighborhoods and the natural beauty of Central Florida's lakes, parks, and palm trees, this revitalized area is a dynamic community providing a diverse offering of boutique-style shops and independent restaurants.
SODO Homes for Sale
SODO Homes for Sale
270 West Pineloch Avenue
532 Copley Lane
54 West Jersey Street 9
0000 East Harding Street
54 West Jersey Street 8
138 East Gore Street
1221 South Orange Avenue
Established in 2008, SoDo was once referred to as Downtown South due to its location. The once-industrial area has grown into one of Orlando's trendiest neighborhoods, and today is a vibrant community where residents can live, work, and play. The District's mission is to embrace its rich history while keeping an eye toward the area's diversity and future growth. The 22-acre area extends from the south side of Downtown Orlando to Drennen Road. It seamlessly blends mixed-use developments, luxury retail, eateries, office space, and retail in a trendy and hip area of town.
SoDo is conveniently close to Orlando's Downtown Business District and easily accessible to the SunRail, I-4, the 408 Expressway, and the Orlando International Airport. Nearby retail centers, SoDo Shopping Center, and Orange Avenue Shopping Center make daily living easy and convenient. This central location allows residents to enjoy the best of both worlds with excellent proximity to metropolitan city-living and Orlando's major attractions, including Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Walt Disney World.
SoDo is surrounded by an array of cultural and recreational experiences, including Lake Eola Park, Delaney Park, the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and Amway Center. From sports to live music to a weekly farmer market, the area boasts numerous special events and offers a full social calendar!
Experience a dynamic and revitalized neighborhood in SoDo.
SoDo Community Information
- Location: South of SR-408, West of Delaney Ave & S Orange Ave, East of South Hughey Ave & Orlando Train Line, North of Drennen Rd
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Lucerne, Lake Lancaster, Lake Beauty, Lake Lurna
- Year Built: Mainly Built in the 1920s - 1970s - Newer Construction Available
- Square Footage: <750 - 5,500+
Orange County Area Schools (Varies based on Address)
- Blankner Elementary School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 2 miles
- Pineloch Elementary School: Grades Pre-K-5th - Distance: 2 miles
- Memorial Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 3 miles
- Boone High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 1.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- The Market at Southside with Grocery Store - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Walmart Neighborhood Market - Distance: 1 mile
- The Paramount on Lake Eola with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1 mile
- SoDo Shopping Center - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 10 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 6 miles
- Thornton Park - Distance: 2 miles
- College Park - Distance: 3 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World - Distance:16 miles
- Lake Eola Park - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Al Coith Park -Distance: .5 mile
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: 1 mile
- Downtown Orlando YMCA Family Center - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Orlando Health Regional Medical Center - Distance: .5 miles
- Advent Health Orlando - Distance: 4 miles
- Florida Hospital East Rollins - Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from SODO area.