The beautiful Lake Como neighborhood in Orange County is located just east of Downtown Orlando. Nestled within the trendy Milk District, the charming community is a part of the Orlando Main Streets Project. The Lake Como area lies between SR 408 and Curry Ford Road and west Hampton Avenue and Crystal Lake Drive.
Lake Como Homes for Sale
Lake Como Homes for Sale
Many recognize the Lake Como neighborhood by the iconic lion statue of Lake Como Park greeting residents and visitors, amid flowering Crape Myrtles, Oak trees, trails, and footbridges. Beautiful tree-lined streets and mature landscaping add to the appeal of Lake Como. Well-established real estate for sale in Lake Como are typical of the WWII-era homes. The neighborhood retains a quaint feel and plenty of green space, including Lake Como Park. Block or brick ranch, Mid-Century, and bungalows style architecture as well a scattering of new construction homes grace the community.
Just minutes from Lake Eola, downtown Orlando, and the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, the Lake Como neighborhood offers some of the best gems that Central Florida has to offer. Many of the neighboring bars, restaurants, and shops in the Milk District are within a quick bike ride. A cultural hub, the Milk District boasts a vibrant music and art scene. Colorful murals and coffee shops are a much-loved staple of the district. Festival Park offers an abundance of outdoor recreation activities such as volleyball and basketball courts and the well-known Orlando skate park. Festivals, food trucks, and live music make the Milk District a popular spot among locals and residents of the renowned Lake Como community.
- Location: South of SR 408 and North of Curry Ford Road, East of Hampton Avenue and West of S. Crystal Lake Drive
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Como
- Year Built: 1940's - 1950's with some newer construction homes available
- Square Footage: 700 - 3,700
- Community Amenities: Neighborhood Park
Orange County Area Schools
- Lake Como School: Grades K-8th - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Edgewater High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 6 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Milk District (Shops, Dining, Entertainment) - Distance: 2 miles
- Grocery Store (Publix at Conway Plaza) - Distance: 2 miles
- Crystal Plaza with Grocery Store - Distance: 1 mile
- Colonial Plaza Mall (Bank, Dining, Shops, Entertainment) - Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 12 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 8 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 3 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Lake Como Park - Distance: 1 mile
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 19 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 13 miles
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts - Distance: 3 miles
- Church Street Station - Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Eola - Distance: 2 miles
- Florida Hospital East Rollins Campus-Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Lake Como neighborhood.