Baldwin Park is an award-winning neighborhood located in the Milk District and is made up of 1,100 acres of beautiful homes, friendly people, and a charming shopping area. Located less than three miles from downtown Orlando and home to over 8,000 residents, this Central Florida community boasts more than 125 businesses, offices, and restaurants in the heart of metropolitan Orlando.
Baldwin Park Homes for Sale
Baldwin Park Homes for Sale
Established in the early 2000s, this vibrant community is a combination of commercial areas, private subdivisions, residential apartments, outdoor parks, and the Orlando VA Medical Center. Baldwin Park features a variety of housing options, including luxury, custom-built homes, multi-family homes, single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments. The many subdivisions in Baldwin Park provide a variety of housing options for homebuyers looking to establish themselves in the area. Walk around this charming community and experience plenty of green space, sweeping landscapes, and elegant Florida design.
Residents in the community will appreciate the central location of Baldwin Park. Easy access to State Road 417, 408 Expressway and I-4 provides easy commutes to Downtown Orlando and the Orlando Executive Airport. Take advantage of the local exciting nightlife and experience all of Orlando's major attractions, including Sea World, Walt Disney World, and Universal Orlando.
Daily essentials are quick and easy with Publix Super Market at Baldwin Park located in the heart of the neighborhood. Adjacent to the plaza is the Main Street area featuring great dining, wine bars, pharmacies, and retail. This brick-lined street also serves as a social hub for weekend festivals and live music.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the numerous parks in the area, including Harbor Park and Blue Jacket Park. Sports fields, athletic courts, green spaces, picnic areas, fishing, and boat facilities, are easily accessible for plenty of outdoor recreation and fun.
Experience why Baldwin Park is one of Orlando's most desirable places to live.
- Location: South of Nash Street & Gray Ave, West of Lakeview Ave, North of Roush Ave & Old Cheney Hwy, and east of Bennett Road & General Reese Ave
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Baldwin, Lake Susannah, Lake Gear
- Year(s) Built: 2000 - 2020
- Square Footage: <1,000 - 7,300+
Orange County Area Schools
- Baldwin Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Glenridge Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 1 mile
- Winter Park High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 1.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Grocery at Baldwin Park - Distance: 0.2 mile
- Walmart Neighborhood Market - Distance: 2 miles
- Colonial Plaza Mall with dining, shopping and services - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 11 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 4 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Winter Park YMCA Family Center - Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Baldwin Park - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Blue Jacket Park - Distance: 1 mile
- Harbor Park - Distance: 295 feet
- Winter Pines Golf Club - Distance: 2.5 miles
- High Park Pool, Pavilion, and Playground - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Enders Park Clubhouse & Pool - Distance: 1 mile
- Grace Hopper Hall & Pool - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Cady Way Trail - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 25 miles
- Orlando Health VA Hospital -- Distance: 1.2 miles
- Advent Health Winter Park-- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Advent Health Orlando -- Distance: 4 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from New Broad Street & Jake Street.