VillageWalk at Lake Nona is a stunning residential community 18 miles SouthEast of downtown Orlando. Located at the intersection of Lake Nona Blvd and Nautica Drive, it is a wonderful place to begin when looking at homes for sale in Lake Nona. Real Estate in Lake Nona is in high demand. Natural beauty combined with modern development entices many prospective homeowners. VillageWalk at Lake Nona offers all the advantages of life in Lake Nona as well as the onsite shopping, dining, and entertainment that the VillageWalk Town Center has to offer. Nearby highways 417 and 528 provide access to the Atlantic beaches, the cultural offerings of downtown Orlando, and World-class attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld. Orange County Public Schools are highly rated with classes serving children from PreK-High School.
VillageWalk Homes for Sale
VillageWalk Homes for Sale
Village Walk at Lake Nona is a sprawling, 489 acre, master-planned community of homes. The 1,300 residences within are made up of a combination of single-family homes, attached villas, and townhouses. Attached villas are designed for single-level living while townhomes have two stories. Single-family homes are designed in a large variety of floorplans and all residents will love the low-maintenance living lifestyle Village Walk at Lake Nona offers. Neighborhood fees in this secure, gated community include all lawn maintenance and irrigation needs. Cable TV service, alarm service monitoring, and access to the town center are all also included.
Village Walk at Lake Nona boasts a wide array of amenities. Residents will love the 26,000 sq ft. Town-Center clubhouse. Serving as the heart of the community it contains a state of the art fitness center, business center, library, meeting room, card room, catering kitchen, and the Village Walk Lake Nona Ballroom. A full-time activities director helps to organize clubs, social activities, and group excursions. An open-air gazebo, heated, resort-style swimming pool, and lap pool, keep residents cool. This active living community contains a basketball court, six lighted tennis courts, and miles of lighted walking and biking trails. Crossing picturesque pedestrian bridges all trails lead to the central Village Walk Town Center complete with gas station, salon, deli and market, day spa, and even a pet boutique.
Orlando International Airport is located nearby. The Lake Nona Medical City is a developing resource of world-class medical research. Find golf courses, local lakes popular for water sports and natural conservation lands throughout the surrounding area. Renowned Orlando attractions provide many entertainment opportunities. Schedule a visit and see first hand all that makes Village Walk at Lake Nona a great choice!
VillageWalk at Lake Nona Community Information
Location: Exit 19 for Lake Nona Boulevard off of Florida State Road 417 (Lake Nona Blvd & Nautica Drive)
Year Built: 2006 - 2016
Total Properties: 1,221
Builder: DiVosta Homes, a Pulte Homes family brand
Square Feet: Duplex: 1,512 - 1,890; Detached Home: 1,688 - 4,604; Townhome: 1,720 - 1,890
Community Amenities: 24-hour gate attendants, Town Center with state-of-the-art fitness center, heated resort-style pool, heated lap pool, 6 tennis courts, basketball court, tot lot, library/business center, card room, multi-purpose ballroom; onsite retail vendors include Lake Nona Deli and Market, gas station, Salon Lake Nona, The Green Leaf Spa, Hello Photo Studio, Eleganza Dry Cleaners; walking paths and pedestrian bridges; onsite lifestyles and activities director.
Orange County Area Schools
- Laureate Park Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Nona Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 5 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Super Market at Lake Nona Creekside - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Lake Nona Plaza - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 20.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 21 miles
- Lake Nona Town Center - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 18 miles
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 20.5 miles
- Florida Mall - Distance: 13.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- East Lake Park with sports courts and fields, playgrounds, pavilions and trailhead - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Heros Community Park with playground, picnic pavilions and lit multi-use fields - Distance: 3.5 miles
- USTA National Campus world-class tennis training facilities - Distance 1 mile
- Austin Tindal Sports Complex with sports fields and annual sporting events - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Nona Adventure Park - Distance 3.5 miles
- Lake Nona Golf and Country Club - Distance 4.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 20 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 2.3 miles
- Orlando VA Lake Nona - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Advent Health East Orlando - Distance: 11 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from VillageWalk community entrance