Experience the best of Central Florida living at Lake Nona Preserve. This modern townhome community sits at the intersection of Narcoossee Road and Strongbark Lane. Easy access to Orlando’s major attractions and the excitement of the flourishing Lake Nona real estate make this a desirable location for anyone seeking an active lifestyle in a dynamic community.
Lake Nona Preserve Homes for Sale
Lake Nona Preserve Homes for Sale
Built by Mattamy Homes, the three-bedroom townhomes range in size from 1508 to 1735 square feet. The designs feature open floor plans, spacious master suites, 2.5-3 baths, upstairs laundry and 1-2 car garages. Thoughtful architectural design elements and maximized usable space create the ideal livable and sustainable home. Several townhomes boast pond views. Residents can relax by the sparkling pool and find fun at the community playground.
Lake Nona Preserve is centrally located with easy access to major Highways 417, 528, and I-4, making commuting and traveling around Central Florida a breeze! Residents experience the best of Orlando’s attractions, including the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and International Drive. The popular area provides short drives to the city of Orlando, Orlando MCO airport, and the award-winning Medical City, featuring start-of-the-art medical and research facilities, education opportunities, and a variety of entertainment options.
It is easy to stay active with nature trails, outside parks, and the United States Tennis Association (USTA) less than 5 miles away. Families will love the close proximity to Orange County Public schools and state of the art medical facilities. Errands and daily necessities are done with ease as the community is surrounded by multiple retail centers providing groceries, dining, and shopping.
Lake Nona Landing is just located just across from the entrance of the community and offers residents convenient dining, medical and services. Visit the Lake Nona Town Center and be immersed in the heart of Lake Nona’s social scene with unique restaurants, independent boutiques, hotels, art, and more.
Enjoy the best of Lake Nona real estate at Lake Nona Preserve.
- Location: Narcoossee Road & Strongbark Lane
- Number of Homesites: 236
- Built: 2011-2013
- Square Footage: 1,508 to 1,735
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Resort-style pool, Clubhouse, Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Northlake Park Community Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Innovation Middle School: Grades 6-8 Distance: 4 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Lake Nona Landing - Distance: Across from the Entrance of Lake Nona Preserve Community
- Cornerstone at Lake Hart with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lake Nona Town Center-Distance 6 miles
- Nona Commons -Distance: 2 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- Medical City- Distance: 6 miles
- The Florida Mall - Distance: 10.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 14.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 15 miles
Parks and Recreation
- USTA National Training Center-Distance: 5 miles
- Austin-Tindall Sports complex - Distance: 10 miles
- McCoy community Park- Distance: 2 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 1 mile
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 21 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando VA Medical Center-Distance: 6 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee- Distance 17 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Lake Nona Preserve community entrance