La Vina is a charming neighborhood with a quiet ambiance, elegant homes, and scenic parks. Ideally located in the hub of the modern development of Lake Nona in Southeast Orlando, La Vina provides easy access to Florida fun in a beautiful suburban environment.
La Vina Homes For Sale
La Vina Homes For Sale
This Lake Nona community features four smaller developments with varying architecture and styles: Ziani, Solvino, Maribella, and Capri. All four of the neighborhoods feature single-family homes and a variety of floorplans with spacious living areas, 3 to 6 bedrooms, and 2 to 4 bathrooms. The Mirabella and Ziani are gated communities with private parks spread throughout. Beautiful lawns and landscaping adorn the houses, and many of the locations offer scenic views of the area ponds and conservation areas.
This Lake Nona neighborhood is ideally situated and central to highly-rated schools, world-class dining, entertainment, and convenient area shopping. Families will love the close proximity to Orange County Public schools and state of the art medical facilities, and a short drive down Narcoosee Road provides numerous groceries, restaurants, and retail centers for daily conveniences. Easy access to State Road 528 and Highway 417 make commuting to work or traveling around Orlando a breeze. Residents immerse themselves in the best of Orlando’s major attractions with short drives to Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando.
It is easy to stay active with nature trails, parks, and the United States Tennis Association (USTA) less than 5 miles away, and there are plenty of great locations for work and play. Visit the Lake Nona Town Center and be immersed in the heart of Lake Nona’s social scene with unique restaurants, independent boutiques, hotels, art, and more.
A great location and modern atmosphere make La Vina the perfect place to call home.
- Capri - Located at Dowden Road & Monterey Bay Dr
- Mirabella - Located at Dowden Road & Shadow Creek Dr.
- Solvino - Located at Candice Ct and Dowden Road
- Ziani - Located at Walnut Creek Drive & Dowden Rd
- Number of Homesites: 271
- Built: 2003-2005
- Square Footage: 1,408 to 3,832
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Gated communities (Mirabella & Ziani), Parks and Picnic Area, Green Spaces
Orange County Area Schools
- Sun Blaze Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 3 miles
- Innovation Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 4 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Lake Hart with Publix Grocery - Distance: 5 miles
- La Vina Marketplace - Distance: 1 mile
- Lake Nona Town Center -Distance: 6 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- Medical City- Distance: 6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 15 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World -Distance: 20 miles
- USTA National Training Center-Distance: 5 miles
- Austin-Tindall Sports complex - Distance: 10 miles
- East Lake Park- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 1 mile
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando VA Medical Center-Distance:6 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee- Distance:17 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from La Vina community entrance