Randal Park is a master-planned community 17 miles SouthEast of Orlando. These Lake Nona homes for sale are located off Dowden Road and Randal Park Blvd, Randal Park real estate is in high demand. With 300 acres of preserved wilderness adjacent, homes for sale in Randal Park offer an opportunity for a serene, green living environment in the exciting area of Lake Nona. Positioned between Highway 417 and Highway 528 residents can appreciate convenient access to the Atlantic beaches, the international airport, and major Orlando Area Attractions. Highly rated Orange County Schools including an incorporated Elementary school onsite, will ensure students from pre-K through high school remain engaged and educated.
Randal Park Homes For Sale
Randal Park Homes For Sale
The lush and beautiful community of Randal Park with over 600 homesites, contains a total of 8 neighborhood parks including an expansive 5-acre central park. Single-family homes for sale have from 3-5 bedrooms and range in size from 1,700 to over 3,000 square feet. Randal Park also offers a selection townhomes from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet all with rear entry garage. Tree-lined streets and miles of boardwalks, as well as hiking and biking, trails encourage an active, healthy lifestyle. Families will love the selection of shady playgrounds found throughout the community while pet owners can appreciate the welcoming dog park.
Residents of Randal Park can enjoy an amenity-rich living environment. The Residents Club, a state of the art clubhouse includes work out facilities, a heated, resort-style swimming pool and splash park, as well as an open-air pavilion and BBQ areas. Information on community events and activities such as movie nights on the lawn and other neighborhood get-togethers can be found here.
Major retail outlets and everyday conveniences can be found along Narcoossee Road. Orlando Area attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are easily accessible. Nearby Orlando International Airport is close at hand for visiting guests and the myriad of sparkling lakes, vibrant green parks, and local golf courses offer Florida living at its finest. Schedule a visit today to see in person the popular community of Randal Park!
Location: Randal Park Boulevard and Dowden Road
Year Built: 2012 - 2020
Total Properties: 800
Builders: Mattamy Homes; David Weekley Homes
Square Feet: Townhomes: 1,464 - 2,023; Detached Homes: 1,312 - 4,258
Community Amenities: neighborhood parks, community center, olympic-size pool, splash park, open-air pavilion, playgrounds, workout facility, biking/hiking trails, dog park,
Orange County Area Schools
- Sun Blaze Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 0.05 miles
- Innovation Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 1.7 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3.7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Lake Hart Shopping Center, Publix Super Market - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lavina Marketplace - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Lake Nona Village - Distance: 3 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 11.0 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 20 miles
- Florida Mall - Distance: 13 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 17 miles
- Orlando International Airport, MCO - Distance: 8 miles
Parks and Recreation
- East Lake Park with sports courts and fields, playgrounds, pavilions and trailhead - Distance: 1 mile
- Austin Tindal Sports Complex with sports fields and annual sporting events - Distance: 12 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Lake Nona Youth Sports - Distance 2.5 miles
- Lake Nona Golf and Country Club - Distance 3.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 23 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 18 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando VA Lake Nona - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Advent Health East Orlando - Distance: 15.5 miles
- Advent Health Centra Care Lake Nona - Urgent Care -Distance: 3 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the intersection of Randal Park community entrance.