Experience the dynamic neighborhood of Savannah Pines. Located in the heart of Lake Nona real estate, this beautiful condominium community features a variety of townhomes and thoughtfully landscaped decor. Close to the excitement of Downtown Orlando and Lake Nona, this gated community is the perfect blend of suburban living and modern convenience.
Savannah Pines Homes for Sale
Savannah Pines Homes for Sale
Built in the early 2000s, Savannah Pines features 2-story, contemporary townhouses. The 2-3 bedroom townhomes start at 987 sq. feet and many offer a one-car garage. The neighborhood and community clubhouse is adjacent to a pristine pond, and the grounds are beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy on-site amenities, including the resort-style pool, clubhouse complex, children’s playground, and fitness center.
This Lake Nona neighborhood is centrally located, providing easy access to Highways 528, 417, and I-4 allowing residents to experience the best of Orlando’s major attractions, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World, and more. Residents appreciate the short drives to the Florida beaches and the Orlando International Airport, providing plenty of options for work and play.
Daily living and necessities are quick and easy, with multiple shopping centers, groceries, and dining opportunities just minutes away. Feel the fun and energy at Lake Nona Town Center, where locals gather at upscale restaurants, unique shops, art exhibits, and special events. Families will love the close proximity to top Orange County Public Schools, area hospitals, and Medical City, providing top-rated medical facilities, education, and research. Parks and recreational opportunities surround the community providing an assortment of fun for the entire family.
Enjoy a modern lifestyle in a suburban setting at Savannah Pines.
- Location: Moss Park Road and Savannah Pines Road
- Number of Homesites: 188
- Built: 2005-2006
- Square Footage: 987 - 1,472
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Gated Entrance, Walking and Jogging Trails, Community Clubhouse, Pool, Fitness Center, Playground
Orange County Area Schools
- Moss Park Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 1 mile
- Innovation Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Lake Hart with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lake Nona Town Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 21 miles
- Medical City - Distance: 6 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 18 miles
Parks and Recreation
- USTA National Training Center-Distance: 5 miles
- Austin-Tindall Sports complex - Distance: 10 miles
- East Lake Park- Distance: 2 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 3 miles
- Walt Disney World-Distance: 24 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando VA Medical Center-Distance: 6 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee- Distance: 17 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Savannah Pines community entrance