Eagle Creek is a master-planned guard-gated, golf resort community located in the Lake Nona area of Southeast Orlando. Eagle Creek Real Estate consists of Golf Villas, Single-family homes, and townhouses built by Centerline Homes, Jones Homes, Standard Pacific Homes, and Brentwood Custom Homes.
Eagle Creek Homes for Sale
Eagle Creek Homes for Sale
Developed by Audubon International the Eagle Creek community was designed to keep harmony with nature and family living. Step back in time when you enter the 24-hour guard gated community while driving over the majestic stone bridge. Golf Course, lake, and nature preserves views provide a beautiful backdrop for homes in the Eagle Creek community. Highly rated Orange County Public Schools, including an onsite Elementary school, serve neighborhood children from PreK-High School.
Homes for sale demonstrate a variety of floorplans and architectural styles, some even equipped with “smart home” technology. Located within Eagle Creek is the further gated community of Curzon situated near the golf center, containing golf villas and offering a low-maintenance lifestyle with all yard maintenance, exterior painting, and other exterior maintenance included. Eagle Creek boasts a 2-story 14,000 square foot clubhouse, including a pro shop, lounge, and restaurant. A second family recreation clubhouse contains a state of the art fitness center, resort-style swimming pool, children’s pool with splash zone, lighted tennis, basketball courts, and multiple gathering rooms. The surrounding grounds include lush preserve views, an 18-hole championship golf course, covered children’s playground, and a welcoming dog park.
Residents of Eagle Creek will love its convenient central location to many local attractions, including the USTA central campus, Nona Adventure Park, and multiple local parks. Medical City, a 700-acre site of biomedical research and development, is home to two hospitals and 24-hour emergency care. Lake Nona Town Center, a regional shopping and entertainment destination, is home to a well-known weekend farmers market. Narcoossee Road is home to multiple dining venues and other everyday conveniences. World-class attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld are only a short drive away, and nearby Orlando International Airport is easily accessible.
Lake Nona is renowned for its natural beauty. Find additional lush golf courses, local lakes popular for water sports and natural conservation lands throughout the surrounding area. Schedule a visit to see first hand the exceptional country club community of Eagle Creek.
Eagle Creek Golf Real Estate
In the heart of the Eagle Creek community lies the 4.5 Star Championship Eagle Creek Golf Club. Designed by Ron Garl and Howard Swan the challenging 7,217 Yard Par 73 course brings the best of American and Scottish designed courses making the Eagle Creek course a truly unique design. Course highlights include more than 90 bunkers and dramatic bulkheads along with five par 5 sets of tees.
Located just 2 miles South of the 417 and 5 miles South of the 528 on Narcoosee Road. Eagle creek provides residents with easy access to Medical City, Orlando International Airport and all of the world-renowned attractions Central Florida has to offer.
- Location: Narcoossee Rd and Emerson Lake Blvd
- Homesites: 1,000+ Single-family homes and 350 Townhomes
- Year(s) Built: 2004 - 2020
- Square Footage: Single-family homes 1,400 - 7,000+, Townhomes 1,300 - 2,400+
- Community Amenities: Recreation clubhouse, fitness center, resort-style pool, children’s pool with splash zone, lighted tennis courts, basketball courts, pro shop, lounge, restaurant, multi-use sports field, championship 18-hole golf course, dog park
Orange County Area Schools
- Eagle Creek Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 1 mile
- Lake Nona Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: .5 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 1 mile
Dining and Shopping
- Lake Nona Plaza with Publix - Distance: 1 miles
- Publix Super Market Cornerstone at Lake Hart - Distance: 3 miles
- Lake Nona Landing with Walmart Supercenter & Lowe’s- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Lake Nona Town Center - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Florida Mall - Distance: 14 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 22 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 22 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 18 miles
- Orlando International Premium Outlets - Distance: 22 miles
Parks and Recreation
- East Lake Park with sports courts and fields, playgrounds, pavilions and trailhead - Distance: 4 miles
- Heros Community Park with playground, picnic pavilions and lit multi-use fields - Distance: 2 miles
- USTA National Campus world-class tennis training facilities - Distance 4.5 mile
- Austin Tindal Sports Complex with sports fields and annual sporting events - Distance: 5.5 miles
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Nona Adventure Park - Distance 2 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 23 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 3 miles
- Orlando VA Lake Nona - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Advent Health East Orlando - Distance: 12.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Eagle Creek community entrance.