East Park is a Lake Nona neighborhood providing the best of Central Florida living. Excellent amenities, thriving area, and beautiful homes make this the perfect location for anyone seeking an active lifestyle in a desirable community.
East Park Homes for Sale
East Park Homes for Sale
This Southeast Orlando neighborhood features a combination of contemporary, single-family homes and luxury townhouses built between 2003-2012. The Orlando community consists of five smaller developments and features three entrances located off of Lake Nona for easy access. Ideally situated around the picturesque East Lake Park and Picnic areas, many of the homes offer pond and lake views complimenting the natural elements surrounding the community.
Residents have access to numerous amenities, including multiple playgrounds, scenic parks, tennis and basketball courts. Connect with family and neighbors with a visit to the dog park before grilling under the pavilion, or gather friends together for an afternoon of fishing on the pier. Trails, fields, and plenty of play areas make staying active fun and easy.
East Lake has convenient access to State Road 528 and the Central Florida Greenway (417), making commuting around Orlando quick and easy. The Cornerstone at Lake Hart and other area shopping plazas offer quick access to groceries, shops, restaurants, and other daily conveniences.
Residents appreciate the close proximity to Medical City, Lake Nona Town Center, and Orlando International Airport, while families love being close to highly rated Orange County Public Schools. This central location makes it easy to experience Orlando’s major attractions, including Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando Resort.
Enjoy the best of Lake Nona living at East Park.
- Location: Dowden Road and Lake District Lane
- Surrounding Lakes: East Lake
- Number of Homesites: 800+
- Built: 2003-2012
- Square Footage: 1,305 - 3,492
- HOA: Yes
- Amenities: Walking Trails, 8 Park Areas, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Sand Volleyball Courts, Playgrounds, Picnic areas, and Pavilions
Orange County Area Schools
- Sun Blaze Elementary School: Grades Pre-K - 5th - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Innovation Middle School: Grades 6-8 - Distance: 2 miles
- Lake Nona High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 4 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Cornerstone at Lake Hart with Publix Grocery - Distance: 1 mile
- Lake Nona Town Center - Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 20 miles
- Medical City- Distance: 5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 18 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 22 miles
- USTA National Training Center - Distance: 4 miles
- Austin-Tindall Sports complex - Distance: 9 miles
- East Lake Park - Distance: 0.5 mile
- Lake Nona YMCA Family Center - Distance: 2 miles
- Nemours Children’s Hospital - Distance: 5 miles
- Orlando VA Medical Center - Distance: 6 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee - Distance: 17 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from East Park community entrance