Experience a taste of resort lifestyle in a villa or townhome in the beautiful vacation community of Lake Berkley Resort. Located at the intersection of North Roma Way and Ormskirt Blvd in the heart of Kissimmee real estate, this gated community is a hidden gem featuring a relaxing ambiance, comfortable homes, and perfect resort-style living.
Lake Berkley Resort Homes for Sale
Lake Berkley Resort Homes for Sale
Built in the early 2000s, this serene and tranquil community features various single-family homes and townhouses ranging from 1,300 -3,300 sq. ft. of living space. The homes highlight 3-7 bedrooms, 2-6.5 baths, and are situated on well-kept and manicured lawns. The private Lake Berkley villas feature excellent accommodations and upgrades, including full kitchens, spacious living areas, entertainment areas/game rooms, and private lanais and pools. Trails, lakes, and a bird sanctuary provide the perfect Florida backdrop highlighting the community’s natural beauty and local wildlife. The property also features athletic courts, a park with picnic tables, playground, a gazebo and fishing pier. A community pool, and a children’s splash pad add to the resort nestled within the townhomes.
Lake Berkley Resort is a highly-sought-after community offering resort-style amenities and a 24-hour security guard. It is centrally located and enjoys excellent proximity to all the fun and excitement that Orlando has to offer. The Kissimmee neighborhood provides easy access to major Florida highways, including I-4, Osceola Parkway, and International Drive, making commuting and exploring Central Florida easy and fun. The nearest Publix is less than 4 miles away, with numerous dining, entertainment, and shopping options within a 10-mile radius. Locals take advantage of the short drives to experience Orlando’s best attractions, including Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Orlando Resort.
Experience the best of tranquil living and Orlando fun at Lake Berkley Resort.
Location: N Roma Way and Ormskirt Blvd
Surrounding Lakes: Lake Berkley
Number of Homesites: 172 Single Family Homes & 66 Townhomes
Year(s) Built: 1999-2001
Square Footage: 1,300 -3,334 sq. ft.
Community Amenities: Community Pool, Clubhouse with Fitness room, Nature Trails, Lakeside beach, Splash Pad, Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Playground, Fishing Pier
Osceola County Public Schools
- Central Avenue Elementary - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Kissimmee Middle School - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Poinciana High School - Distance: 7 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 1 mile
- Aldi - Distance: 1 mile
- Columbia Promenade with Publix Grocery- Distance: 4 miles
- Celebration Town Center-Distance: 7 miles
- Kissimmee Historic District-Distance: 5 miles
- Loop West Shopping Center- Distance: 5 miles
- The Crosslands Shopping Center - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando Premium Outlet- Distance: 5 miles
- Restaurant Row- Distance: 14 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 22 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 9 miles
- Shingle Creek Regional Park- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park- Distance: 5 miles
- Kissimmee Golf Club-Distance: 4 miles
- Celebration Golf Club-Distance: 7 miles
- Kissimmee Parks and recreation -Distance: 5 miles
- Osceola Sports Complex-Distance: 5 miles
- ESPN Wide World of Sports-Distance:10 miles
- Osceola YMCA Family Center - Distance: 4 miles
- Osceola Regional Medical Center- Distance: 4 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee Hospital -Distance: 5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Lake Berkley resort community entrance.