Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett, the Margaritaville Resort in Kissimmee features a 186-room hotel, Margaritaville-themed vacation homes, 300 timeshare units, 40,000 square-feet of function space, 200,000 square-feet of retail space called Sunset Walk and Island H2O Live, a 12-acre waterpark. On the border of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, this 300-acre waterfront destination resort resides on the former location of the long-forgotten Splendid China theme park and is just minutes away from Walt Disney World.
Margaritaville Homes For Sale
Margaritaville Homes For Sale
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Margaritaville Resort Real Estate
Construction on Margaritaville Resort Orlando, developed by Encore Capital Management, began in 2016. Margaritaville-branded, single-family vacation cottages were among the first components of the property to open up to prospective homebuyers.
The vacation homes and cottages range from from one to eight bedrooms. These homes are being designed for short-term rental arrangements so owners can rent them out easily when they themselves are not enjoying the property.
The Margaritaville brand is inspired by the tropical-themed, island-escapism songs of Jimmy Buffett. Margaritaville Resorts and hotels can be found in Bossier City, Louisiana; Pigeon Forge, Tennessee; Biloxi, Mississippi; Pensacola Beach, Florida; and Hollywood Beach, Florida.
Those looking to live on island time will enjoy the resort community’s most exciting planned feature — a three-acre swimmable freshwater lagoon with natural sand beaches and surrounded by cabanas. Other highlights include a Fin City arcade, a St. Somewhere Spa, a Son of a Sailor fishing school, an on-site planetarium, 200,000 square feet of retail space, a wedding pavilion and miles of fitness trails.
Addition fun can be had at the community playgrounds or on the court for a game of volleyball. Three swimming pools offer plenty of opportunities to cool off after a day at the parks. Dine at four restaurants on-site or head to Sunset Walk for many additional tasty options. Residents can take advantage of the fitness center as well as a pampering session at St. Somehwere Spa. Cottage owners won't have to leave their furry friend at home, the cottages are pet friendly and the community features a dog park.
Location: State Road 429 and U.S. Highway 192
Year Built: 2016 - Homesites Available
Builder: Encore Capital Management
Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.78 Miles / Driving Distance: 5.0 Miles
Community Amenities: Dining and entertainment district, 12-acre water park, wellness center, wooded fitness trails, resort trolley service
Dining and Shopping
- Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort - Dining & Shopping - Distance: On-site
- Rolling Oaks Commons - Grocery Store & Dining - Distance: Rear Entrance - 0.5 mile
- The Town Center at Orange Lake - Grocery Store, Dining, & Services - Distance: 1 mile
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 15 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, Costco, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 19 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 25 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 10.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Orange Lake Golf - Distance: 2 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort Property - Distance: 5 miles
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve - Distance: 15 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando Health Horizon West - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 13.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Margaritaville Resort community entrance