The Country Club at ChampionsGate is a residential golf community of single-family homes located just ten minutes from the gates of Walt Disney World Resorts. Surrounded by an 18-hole championship golf course, this neighborhood gives owners exclusive admittance to The Plaza, the Country Club’s amenity center that features a resort-style pool, a fitness area, a fire pit and more. Additionally, residents of the Country Club can also enjoy Lennar’s Oasis Club, located just down the street from the entrance of this neighborhood. ChampionsGate real estate has a lot to offer including two championship golf courses, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and the Omni Orlando Resort. But, if looking for more excitement, residents are only a short drive away from Orlando’s world-famous amusement parks.
Country Club at ChampionsGate Homes For Sale
Country Club at ChampionsGate Homes For Sale
The Country Club at Champions Gate Real Estate
The Country Club at ChampionsGate, a gated neighborhood of single-family homes, is located just south of Walt Disney World Resorts in the master-planned community of ChampionsGate. Perfect for active families and golf enthusiasts, homes at the Country Club feature gorgeous views of the neighborhood’s largest amenity: it’s 18-hole golf course. Other community amenities available to Country Club owners include a clubhouse with a community pool, a fitness center and more.
Homes at the Country Club range from three to six bedrooms and up to four bathrooms. With one- and two story floor plans, each home has a two-car garage, GE stainless steel appliances and ecosmart energy saving features.
Outside the confines of the neighborhood recreation facilities, there is plenty to discover in the community of ChampionsGate including two championship golf courses designed by professional golfer Greg Norman, The Leadbetter Golf Academy and the ChampionsGate Sports Complex.
Children living at the Country Club are zoned for Osceola County Public Schools, although there are several charter schools in the area as well.
The Country Club was built by the Lennar Corporation, one of the largest homebuilders in the Greater Orlando area.
The community’s private amenity center is positioned at the entrance of this neighborhood and includes a 30,000-square-foot clubhouse, a dining area, fire pit and fitness room. Residents at the Country Club also have access to the Lennar’s state-of-the-art amenities center located off of Oasis Club Boulevard. The 16,000-square-foot Oasis Club features a community pool, a 1,024-foot-long lazy river with a two-story waterslide, a kids’ arcade room, a fully equipped fitness center, a beach volleyball court, a poolside tiki bar, a theater room and more.
The Country Club at Champions Gate Community Information
Location: East of Highway 27, off of Oasis Club Blvd.
Year Built: 2014 - Present (Homesites still being built.)
Total Properties: 600 - 800
Square Feet: 1,738 - 3,777
Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.59 Miles / Driving Distance: 10.7 Miles
Community Amenities: 18-hole golf course; golf and tennis clubhouse, resort-style pool, and tiki bar at The Plaza located at the entrance of the Country Club; access to Lennar’s Oasis Club that features: resort-style swimming pool with lazy river and splash pad, fully equipped fitness center, poolside tiki bar, theater room, restaurant & bar, beach volleyball court, aerobics room
Dining and Shopping
- ChampionsGate Village with Grocery Store, Dining and Services - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Ovation Shopping Center with Grocery Store, Dining and Services - Distance: 4 miles
- Downtown Celebration - Distance: 10.5 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 13.5 miles
- Irlo Bronson Highway (192) with Dining, Shopping and Services - Distance: 9 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 14 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 19 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 23 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 29 miles
Parks and Recreation
- ChampionsGate Golf Club - Distance: 2 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 10 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 21 miles
- Westside K-8 School - Distance: 5 miles
- Poinciana High School (Grades 9-12) - Distance: 12.5 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration - Distance: 10.5 miles
- AdventHealth Heart of Florida ER - Distance: 8.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from The Country Club community entrance.