The Serenity community set on Serenidad Blvd in south Clermont is a collection of 136 vacation townhomes. Zenodro Homes built with an innovative Zen-Eco style, which combines a feeling of calm and serenity with construction technologies that are both ecologically and economically friendly. Investment Homes for sale in south Clermont is sought after for its ideal location. The vacation townhomes in Serenity are designed to be both a holiday escape and a familiar place that visitors will look forward to returning to again and again.
Serenity Homes for Sale
Serenity Homes for Sale
Also known as Four Corners, this Central Florida location is within easy reach of the world-famous Disney parks and resorts. Universal’s multiple parks, SeaWorld, and the H2O Island water park are also easily accessible from Serenity. The Orlando International Airport, coastal beaches, and other space coast attractions are directly linked through nearby highways. West 192 provides quick dining, retail outlets, and many other everyday conveniences.
The community of Serenity is set on 40 acres of natural conservation area with water views, gently winding roads and solar-powered street lighting. The townhomes offer a choice of two different floor plans, each with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes contain an open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas, finished with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and designed with eco-friendly features like low-E double-paned windows, low flow water fixtures, and energy-efficient appliances. All bedrooms are ensuite, and the luxurious master retreat with spa-like bath, walk-in closet, and private sundeck is a vacation all by itself. An enclosed rear lanai and a private heated swimming pool and pool deck with outdoor seating bring the Florida sunshine home. Serenity is a low-maintenance community with exterior maintenance tasks and landscaping services included. The Serenity Eco-club includes private clubhouse facilities with a lounging area, game room, fitness center, resort-style swimming pool, hot tub, sun deck, covered outdoor seating, and kids playground.
Serenity is convenient to the famous attractions of Central Florida, as well as multiple shopping malls and entertainment venues. Disney Springs and the Mall at Millenia offer well known upscale retailers while impressive outlet malls draw shoppers worldwide. Golfers will find top quality courses designed by golfing professionals, and outdoor enthusiasts can venture out to one of the beautiful state parks, pristine lakes, or local hiking and biking trails found in the area. Nearby Olympus is a 243-acre master-planned community for sports and wellness. For a change of pace, jump on the nearby I4 highway to take in the cultural offerings and sophisticated dining found in downtown Orlando, or visit the historic city of Clermont, founded in 1884.
Owning a vacation townhome in Serenity offers personal escape, building family memories, and year-long income potential. Schedule a visit to see first hand this amazing vacation community.
Location: Woodcrest Way and and Serenidad Blvd
Year Built: 2007 - 2015
Number of Units: 136
Square Footage: 2,038 - 2,153
Community Amenities: Resort-Style Community Pool, Hot Tub, Covered Seating, Clubhouse, Games Room, State of the Art Fitness Center, Playground
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at Summer Bay - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Publix Supermarket at Golden Eagle Village - Distance: 3.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Flamingo Crossings - Distance: 9.5 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 15.5 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - Distance: 16.5 miles
- International Premium Outlets - Distance 23 miles:
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 25.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 21.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 31 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World- Distance: 9 miles
- Universal Orlando - Distance: 23.5 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance 19.5 miles
- Orange Lake Golf - Distance 6.5 miles
- Highlands Reserve Golf - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Lake Louisa State Park - Distance: 8.5 miles
- Island H2O Water Park - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Advent Health Celebration - Distance: 12.5 miles
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital - Distance: 25.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Serenity community entrance.