Winding streets, quaint cul-de-sacs, and plenty of open green space are Eagle Lake's hallmarks, a community in Kissimmee with single-family homes for sale. The community is located off Pleasant Hill Road and Eagle Lake Boulevard and is just 2 miles from shopping and dining.
Eagle Lake Homes for Sale
Eagle Lake Homes for Sale
2717 Eagle Cliff Drive
2727 Creekmore Court
2759 Eagle Glen Circle
2754 Buckland Court
2720 Eagle Ridge Loop
3222 Eagle Watch Drive
2740 Creekmore Court
2633 Eagle Cliff Drive
2674 Gaspirilla Circle
There are a variety of home models featured, offering between 3 and 6 bedrooms with 2 to 4.5 baths, 2 car garages, and between approximately 1,400 square feet and 4,200 square feet of living space. Over 20 homes here offer lovely conservation views.
Residents here have access to a number of desirable amenities, including a spacious clubhouse, 2 community pools, a tennis court, a basketball court, and a softball field, along with a bike path. For those who love nature, the community also has community parks as well as access to 64 acres of Bald Eagle Preserve.
Lake Toho, a popular destination for those who love the outdoors, can be accessed through the scenic Kissimmee Lakefront Park, which is just 6 miles away. The park features paths, a marina, fishing piers, picnic pavilions, playgrounds, and a fun splash area.
Eagle Lake is conveniently located close to shopping complexes, with two Publix Grocery Stores, banks, medical facilities, retail shops, and restaurants all within 3 miles. The location is also convenient for commuters, as the Poinciana Sunrail Station is just under 6 miles away, providing quick and easy access to Orlando and Winter Park.
Call us today to find out more about Eagle Lake.
Eagle Lake Community Community Information
Location: Pleasant Hill Road and Eagle Lake Boulevard
Year Built: 2003 - 2008
Number of Homesites: over 800 single-family homesites
Square Footage: approximately 1,401 - 4,218 square feet of living space
Community Amenities: clubhouse, 2 community pools, tennis court, basketball court, softball field, bike path, community parks, access Bald Eagle Preserve
Osceola County Public Schools
- Bellalago Charter Academy: Grades Pre-K – 8th Distance: 2.5 mile
- Liberty High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 4.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Pleasant Hill Commons Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Village Shops at Bellalago with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 3 miles
- Poinciana Town Center – Distance: 5.5 miles
- Columbia Promenade Shopping Center – Distance: 6 miles
- The Promenade with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 8 miles
- Kissimmee Shopping Center – Distance: 9 miles
- The Loop Shopping Center – Distance: 10 miles
- The Crosslands Shopping Center – Distance: 10 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 29 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Oaks National Golf Club – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park – Distance: 6 miles
- Cypress Shadows Front Park – Distance 5.5 miles
- Shingle Creek Regional Park – Steffee Landing – Distance: 7 miles
- Ladue Park – Distance: 7 miles
- Mill Slough Park – Distance: 9 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 29 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 17.5 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 25 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 16 miles
- AdventHealth Kissimmee – Distance: 8 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration – Distance: 15 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the entrance to the Eagle Lake Community.