A beautifully landscaped, tropical entrance greets residents of Avilla, a gated community in Kissimmee with single-family homes for sale. Located off of Flora Boulevard and Cypress Reserve Boulevard, this quiet community is surrounded by a conservation area and green spaces yet enjoys excellent proximity to dining, shopping, and attractions.
Avilla Homes for Sale
Avilla Homes for Sale
With their contemporary style and tiled roofs, homes here were built between 2007 and 2018 and range from approximately 2,000 square feet and 4,800 square feet and feature between 4 and 7 bedrooms with 2 to 5.5 baths and 2 to 3 car garages. About half of the homes back to a lovely pond with a water feature, while others border wooded conservation areas. Residences have a variety of outdoor living space, many offering screened lanais and other with private outdoor pools.
Residents of Avilla enjoy a number of coveted community amenities, including a community pool, tot lot, and a tennis court and basketball court, providing perfect opportunities for unplugging and spending time with family and friends.
Parks and recreational activities are very close by, ideal for those who enjoy spending time outdoors. Eagle Park, which features a sports field, playground, and picturesque lake with a dock, is just 2.5 miles away. Shingle Creek Regional Park – Steffee Landing, with its scenic hiking trail, along with its fishing pier and bike and boat rentals, is just 4 miles away.
There are multiple shopping complexes and area attractions within excellent proximity, including Osceola Village with Publix Grocery Store, just 1.5 miles away. The Loop, a popular shopping complex that features numerous retail establishments and restaurants, is 2 miles away. In addition, there are several attractions close by, including Gatorland, which is only 3.5 miles away, and Walt Disney World, which is only 9 miles away, making this community ideal for theme park enthusiasts.
Call us today to find out more about Avilla.
Location: Flora Boulevard and Cypress Reserve Boulevard
Year(s) Built: 2007-2018
# of Homesites: 81
Square Footage: 1,978 to 4,779
Community Amenities: Gated entrance, community pool, tot lot, tennis court and basketball court
Osceola County Public Schools
- Flora Ridge Elementary School: Grades Pre-K – 5th - Distance: .5 mile
- Kissimmee Middle School: Grades 5th – 8th - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Osceola High School: Grades 9th - 12th - Distance: 3.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Plantation Grove Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: .5 mile
- Osceola Village with Publix Super Market – Distance: 1.5 miles
- The Loop Shopping Center – Distance: 2 miles
- Columbia Promenade Shopping Center with Publix Grocery Store – Distance: 2.5 miles
- The Crosslands Shopping Center – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Vine Street Square with Neighborhood Walmart – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walmart – Distance: 4 miles
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores – Distance: 5.5 miles
- Celebration Town Center – Distance: 8 miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 23 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Eagle Park – Distance: 2.5 mile
- Shingle Creek Regional Park – Steffee Landing – Distance: 4 miles
- Ladue Park – Distance: 3 miles
- Hunter’s Creek Golf Club – Distance: 3 miles
- Gatorland – Distance: 3.5 miles
- Mill Run Park – Distance: 4 miles
- Brinson Park – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Kissimmee Lakefront Place – Distance: 4.5 miles
- Oren Brown Community Park – Distance: 5 miles
- Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek – Distance: 5 miles
- Kissimmee Golf Club – Distance: 5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 9 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 15 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance: 9 miles
- AdventHealth-Kissimmee – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Osceola Regional Medical Center - Distance: 4.5 miles
- AdventHealth Celebration – Distance: 9.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Avilla | Realty In Orlando community entrance.