Welcome to Shingle Creek Reserve, a residential community within The Oaks, 27 miles southwest of Orlando. In an unbeatable location just east of Highway 17 on Lake Tohopekaliga, Shingle Creek Reserve is a prime opportunity to begin searching for Kissimmee real estate. Shingle Creek Reserve is home to over five hundred residences, with many boasting waterfront views. Homes have between three and six bedrooms with two to 4.5 bathrooms.
Shingle Creek Reserve Homes for Sale
Shingle Creek Reserve Homes for Sale
1521 Angler Avenue
2976 Boating Boulevard
3009 Boat Lift Road
Residences offer contemporary features expected today, like a private owners retreat, modern kitchens, and spacious living areas. Many homes are equipped with screened lanai, a private pool, or dedicated outdoor living space. This amenity-rich community includes tennis and basketball courts, a playground, an 18 hole golf course, and access to Lake Toho with fishing, boating, and nature trails.
With surrounding wetlands and a large community pond, Shingle Creek Reserve has a welcome serenity at home while retaining the advantages of its central location.
Homes for sale in Kissimmee appeal to buyers who value convenience to Orlando and Tampa and proximity to popular attractions. This Central Florida city showcases modern development as found in the many Disney resorts and attractions there, blended with the nostalgic charm of Old Town and the eclectic diversity of Plaza Del Sol. Nearby, Lakefront Park hosts local events and provides opportunities for outdoor play for all ages. Pleasant Hill Commons offers shopping, dining, banking, and convenient urgent care. Osceola County Public Schools provide quality education for all students, and regional hospitals offer top-notch medical care day or night.
Shingle Creek Reserve is convenient to the Orlando International Airport, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, local parks, day spas, golf courses, and shopping malls. It is a wonderful choice for a comfortable family home. Come and see for yourself all that Shingle Creek Reserve has to offer!
Shingle Creek Reserve Community Information
Location: The Oaks Blvd & Cypress Oaks Blvd
Number of Homesites: 535
Surrounding Lakes: Lake Tohopekaliga
Year(s) Built: 2005 - 2020
Square Footage: 1,249 - 4,303
Community Amenities: Playground, Basketball court, Tennis courts & Golf Course at The Oaks, Lake Toho water access, Fishing, Nature Trails, Onsite Large vehicle storage available
Osceola County Public Schools
- Pleasant Hill Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 3.5 miles
- Horizon Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 3.5 miles
- Liberty High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 8 miles
- Neo City High Academy: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 8 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Publix Supermarket at Pleasant Hill Commons - Distance: 1 mile
- Plaza Del Sol indoor shopping mall with national and local retail - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter - Distance: 5.5 miles
- The Loop Shopping Center - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Old Town classic Florida shopping, dining and entertainment - Distance: 10 miles
- Downtown Celebration - Distance: 12.5 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 14.5 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Mall - Distance: 13 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance:18 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 18 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 27.5 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Oren Brown Community Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Lakefront Park with splash pad, local events, stage, fishing pier and boat ramp - Distance: 4 miles
- Osceola Heritage Park with events center and Silver Spurs Arena - Distance: 7.5 miles
- Walt Disney World - Distance: 13.5 miles
- SeaWorld - Distance: 14 miles
- Universal Orlando - Distance: 20 miles
- Gatorland - Distance: 9 miles
- Osceola Regional Medical Center Hospital - Distance: 4.5 miles
- Advent Health Kissimmee Hospital - Distance: 6 miles
- Orlando International Airport - Distance: 19 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Shingle Creek Reserve community entrance.