Named one of the top 5 hottest communities in the United States, the prestigious, guard-gated Stoneybrook East Golf Community is the ultimate location for buyers seeking that coveted active Florida lifestyle in a sought-after Orlando golf community. Here, there are boundless opportunities for everything from outdoor activities, to indoor fitness options, to picturesque walking trails. Located just off of Stoneybrook Boulevard and South Alafaya Trail, Stoneybrook East is 8 miles south of the University of Central Florida and about 15 miles east of Downtown Orlando.
Stoneybrook East Homes for Sale
Stoneybrook East Homes for Sale
The community features a gorgeous, old Florida style, par 72 golf course that is a favorite for golfers because of the lush, undulating greens, excellent course conditions, and challenging holes. Homes in Stoneybrook East are divided into 15 unique villages, all of which surround this lovely course. There are multiple styles and sizes featured in the community, some with a golf view, some with a water view.
In addition to golf, the community features a multitude of amenities for residents to enjoy. The state-of-the-art fitness center features a weight room that has commercial-grade strength and cardio equipment. There are also three generously-sized recreation activities rooms, where residents can partake in Zumba, Pilates, and yoga classes, or rent the space for private gatherings. A junior Olympic-size swimming pool can be found just outside the doors of the fitness center - a great place to lounge and catch up with friends. There is also a kiddie pool and even swimming lessons available for the little ones.
The kiddos can have even more fun at the covered playground, soccer and baseball fields, as well as a basketball court. For those wanting to test their skills with a racket, four, full-size, lighted tennis courts should do the trick. Picturesque, tree-covered walking trails – perfect for a relaxing evening stroll – can be found here. This community provides both tranquility and scenic views, along with activity and family fun.
Stoneybrook East is located just two miles from Avalon Park, restaurants, as well as the Avalon Park YMCA. It’s about a 4-mile drive to State Road 408.
Call today to find out what homes are available in this beautiful East Orlando guard-gated golf community.
- Location: Stoneybrook Boulevard and South Alafaya Trail
- Year(s) Built: 1997 - 2005
- Square Footage: 1,250 - 5,500
- HOA: Yes
- Community Amenities: Stoneybrook East Golf Course, fitness center, recreation rooms, junior Olympic-size pool, kiddie pool, covered play area, soccer & baseball fields, basketball court, lighted tennis courts, walking trails
Orange County Area Schools
- Stone Lakes Elementary: Grades Pre-K - 5th Distance: 2.5 miles
- Avalon Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 2 miles
- Timber Creek High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3.5 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Avalon Shopping Center with Publix Grocery – Distance: 2.4 miles
- Walmart Neighborhood Market – Distance: 3 miles
- Waterford Lakes Village with Grocery Store - Distance: 3 miles
- Town Park with Grocery Store – Distance: 4 miles
- Waterford Lakes Town Center – Distance: 4 miles
- Waterford Park Outlet Mall – Distance: 4 miles
- East Orlando Shopping Center – Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Avalon Park YMCA Family Center – Distance: 2 miles
- Downey Park – Distance: 8 miles
- Yucatan Park – Distance: 10 miles
- Capehart Park – Distance: 10 miles
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts – Distance: 14.5 miles
- Amway Center – Distance: 15 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 31 miles
- Universal Studios – Distance: 22 miles
- SeaWorld – Distance - 26 miles
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children – Distance: 2.5 miles
- AdventHealth East Orlando – Distance: 8.5 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from Stoneybrook East Golf Community entrance.