Fire Creek is a Gotha community with luxury single-family homes for sale. Residents enjoy a quiet, cozy gated community surrounded by a beautiful, lush conservation area.
Interested in Purchasing a New Home in the Orlando Area?
Before You Visit the Builder, Call Us 407-438-4028 or Fill Out our Orlando Home Finder Form
Fire Creek Homes for Sale
Fire Creek Homes for Sale
A Taylor Morrison Community, Fire Creek was built in 2021 and features 42 oversized homesites. Homes offer 3 - 7 bedrooms and 3 - 6 bathrooms offering a variety of sought-after features, including granite countertops, oversized owner’s retreats, and high-end finishes. Floor plans range from one-story to two-story homes double-height ceilings in the living area, to optional spiral staircases and tray ceilings. Paver driveways and 2- to 3-car garages complete the entrance appeal. Five of the homes offer lovely pond views.
Residents here have access to a quaint community park, and there are a number of parks within a short drive, including West Orange Park Dog Park, Tiger Minor Park, and Lake Florence Park, which offers a fishing pier and gorgeous lake views.
When it comes to shopping and conveniences, there are several Publix Grocery Stores and Walmart Supercenter are close by, and the ever-popular Winter Garden Village, which features a wide range of retail shops and restaurants, is within 5 miles.
In addition, the community is conveniently located approximately 12 miles away from Walt Disney World and approximately 8 miles from Universal Studios. Several golf courses are close to the community, including MetroWest Golf Club and Forest Lake Golf Club.
Call us today to find out more about Fire Creek.
Location: 7th Avenue & Brocksport Circle, north of Moore Road & Thornbrooke Drive
Builder Name: Taylor Morrison
Year(s) Built: 2022 - New Homesites Available
Square Footage: 2,862 to 5,234
Community Amenities: Park Area, Gated Entrance
Orange County Public Schools
- Thornebrooke Elementary School: Grades K - 5th Distance: 1.5 miles
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6th - 8th Distance: 1 mile
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th - 12th Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Good Homes Plaza with Grocery Store, Shopping and Dining - Distance: 2.5 miles
- Plantation Grove Shopping Center with Grocery Store - Distance: 3 miles
- Metrowest Village with Publix Grocery- Distance: 2.5 miles
- Winter Garden Village- Distance: 7 miles
- Restaurant Row- Distance: 7 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 8 miles
- Downtown Windermere-Distance: 4.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 11 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Bill Frederick Park - Distance: 3 miles
- MetroWest Golf Club-Distance: 2 miles
- Gotha Park - Distance: 1.5 miles
- Central Park - Distance: 4 miles
- RD Keene Park - Distance: 6.5 miles
- Roper YMCA Family Center - Distance: 5 miles
- West Orange Soccer Complex- Distance: 5 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort-Distance: 11 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 7 miles
- Advent Health Winter Garden- Distance: 7 miles
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital - Distance: 3 miles
- Dr P. Phillips Hospital - Distance: 9 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Fire Creek community entrance.