Winsor Manor is a well-established community located in the heart of Longwood, Florida. Nestled within the charming neighborhood is beautiful Lake Winsor and Rock Lake Middle School. A quaint lakefront park lends way to enjoy the outdoors year-round. Spend the day on beautiful Lake Winsor paddle boarding or kayaking and relish in the picturesque foliage and awe-inspiring wildlife indigenous to the area.
Winsor Manor Homes for Sale
Winsor Manor Homes for Sale
Homes in Winsor Manor were built in the mid-1970s and reflect a range of architectural styles. A range of options includes between 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 baths. Many homes in Winsor Manor have been updated while maintaining the neighborhood’s original charm. Expect to find such extras as fireplaces, fenced-in yards, and private pools along with 2-car garages and bonus rooms. Mature landscape and well-maintained yards offer welcoming streetscapes.
Winsor Manor’s coveted location in Longwood equates to a stress-free commute throughout Central Florida thanks to nearby access to I-4 and other major highways. Families with children seek the area for top-rated Seminole County schools. The area is known for its multitude of shopping and dining. From the Altamonte Mall to the Longwood Village Shopping Center, many top-name retail locations are a stone’s throw away. Just over 3 miles away is the popular Cranes Roost Park, in the heart of Uptown Altamonte. Locals flock to the 45-acre Park to walk the paved path around Cranes Roost Lake, relax by the choreographed fountain and dine in the European-style plaza. The Eddie Rose Amphitheatre hosts concerts and festivals year-round. Golf lovers have numerous options for teeing off at over ten courses within a ten-mile radius. Nature lovers are never far away from a day exploring the springs and trails in Seminole County. From Weikwa Springs to the Cross Seminole Trail, opportunities to connect with the outdoors abound.
Come home to Winsor Manor and enjoy the benefits of city living within a quiet, rural setting. The established community boasts strong roots, top-rated schools, easy commutes, and a bounty of ways to spend to enjoy all that Central Florida has to offer!
Location: West SR-434 and Sheridan Ave, east of 1-4
Year(s) Built: 1973-1976
Square Footage: 1,340 to 2,869
Community Amenities: Lake access (1HP electric motor limit-gas powered boats not permitted) for kayaking and paddle boarding, lakeside park
Seminole County Public Schools
- Woodlands Elementary School (Grades K-5) - Distance: 2 miles
- Rock Lake Middle (Grades 6-8) - Distance: 1 mile
- Lyman High School (Grades 9-12) - Distance: 3 miles
Dining and Shopping
- Longwood Village - Distance: 1 mile
- Grocery Store (Publix at Springs Plaza) - Distance: 2 miles
- Altamonte Mall – Distance: 3 miles
- Plaza del Sol Shopping Center - Distance: 0.5 miles
- Restaurant Row - Distance: 22 miles
- Disney Springs - Distance: 32 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ's Wholesale Club - Distance: 18 Miles
- Downtown Orlando - Distance: 12 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Cross Seminole Trail (Big Tree) - Distance: 10 miles
- Walt Disney World Resort - Distance: 28 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort - Distance: 21 miles
- Reiter Park - Distance: 1 mile
- Cranes Roost Park - Distance: 2 miles
- Casselberry Golf Club - Distance: 4 miles
- Orlando South Seminole Hospital-Distance: 1 mile
- Florida Hospital East Rollins -Distance: 10 miles
*Distances are approximately measured from the Winsor Manor community entrance.