*This 5-bedroom home sits on Lake Ruby in a sought-after gated community, Dr. Phillips just 5-8 mins from Disney & all the other Central Florida attractions including Universal Studios and Seaworld.
*Easy access to Florida's Turnpike, I-4 and 528. It is close to restaurant row on Sandlake Road and only a few minutes away from Darryl Carter.
* The outdoor space here takes advantage of those unobstructed lake views. The home has a wrap-around screened-in lanai (rare!) where you can grill up dinner, entertain guests or watch the nightly fireworks show from the porch swing overlooking the water.
* The entire property is landscaped and the paver front porch leads you to the leaded-glass front door. Inside, you'll find an open floorplan with a neutral color palette, 2023 Brand New Superior Vinyl Flooring, Scratch-proof and Waterproof through out the house. 2 Sliders that perfectly frame those lake views.
* The kitchen features granite countertops, a tile backsplash, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and a center island with a farmhouse sink and bar-top seating.
* The spacious primary ensuite includes a granite-topped double vanity, a soaking tub and a custom-tiled shower. The main floor also has two guest bedrooms and a perfect in-law suite that's tucked away off the living room with a private bathroom. Three bedrooms ensuite, attached bathrooms.
* Upstairs, you'll find a huge loft that could be used as a media room, playroom or rec room.
* The second floor also has the 5th bedroom, which includes a private ensuite and a walk-in closet. Property is partially staged.
* Don't forget about all the storage in the three-car garage as well as the full laundry room.
* This ideal location puts you close to not only Central Florida's theme parks & resorts, but also shopping outlets, I-4, Publix and more. Closer to home, the community's amenities include a clubhouse, fitness center, pool, private pier, splash park, tennis courts and more. This MOVE-IN-READY home would make a great permanent residence, vacation home or rental. Come see this one before someone else does! =============
11190 Lemon Lake Boulevard is in ORLANDO, FL. This Residential property for sale is currently being offered at $1,299,000. Built in 2019 this 5 bedroom, 4.00 bathroom Orange Residential property has been listed on RealtyInOrlando.com for 14 days. 11190 Lemon Lake Boulevard is priced at $431.27 Per Square Foot, and is situated on 0.21 acres of land. Please contact your local Realtor® for more information on 11190 Lemon Lake Boulevard, ORLANDO, FL 32836. Property Listing Reference: MLS number: O6113128.
Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 3:50pm EDT.